Four of my friends and I got the PB on the initial launch and on all our playbooks the rubber seal around the screen is more or less flush with the screen. You can barely feel it.
    Just saw 3 other Playbooks which were recent purchases, and all of them had the rubber seal significantly raised, to the point it was uncomfortable to hold them after a while, as the seal would slowly start hurting the thumb.
    Anyone else noticed this.
    06-23-11 04:22 PM
    i have two playbooks and both have the raised rubber thing.
    06-23-11 06:20 PM
    Mine is slightly raised. I like it because it gives me a little something to grip on. I just got the Casemate Pop case and it adds a little more of a ridge.
    06-23-11 06:34 PM
    thats for gripping the pb.
    06-23-11 06:42 PM
    Four of my friends and I got the PB on the initial launch and on all our playbooks the rubber seal around the screen is more or less flush with the screen. You can barely feel it.
    Just saw 3 other Playbooks which were recent purchases, and all of them had the rubber seal significantly raised, to the point it was uncomfortable to hold them after a while, as the seal would slowly start hurting the thumb.
    Anyone else noticed this.
    It is an engineered design. Allows you to place the PB top down on a table without scratching the touch surface.
    06-23-11 08:44 PM
    mine is slightly raised too. and i think that's there for something, like comfort or grips perhaps..
    06-24-11 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD