Hi,
    Does anyone in the UK know why the Ebay App is no longer available, I have been using it since Feb 2013 and whilst listing a item for sale last week a pop up stated that it required a �2 upgrade so I removed the app, unsure if it had been hacked.
    The Ebay app uploaded pics to ebay brilliantly, now I have to use the Laptop.
    Has anyone else in the UK found this problem, does anyone stillhave a working app ? It was available in the Playbook App store but not now
    03-05-14 04:19 AM
    I'm in the UK and Just checked and it's still there.
    03-05-14 06:32 AM
    I'm in the UK and Just checked and it's still there.
    Hi, Can you tell me the App developers name please, just checked the App store on my playbook, two Eay Apps are shown but neither allow me to list items and upload pics.
    03-06-14 04:09 AM
    Explore the eBay app and you will see. I've listed stuff via this app on Z10 with no problem. Unsure who the developer is except it might be eBay themselves.
    03-07-14 03:32 PM
    Yes, I did a wipe and I couldn't find the ebay app anywhere. I thought the backup would put everything back as it was but I lost a few things. It worked pretty well but I just have to use the browser now for ebay.
    03-07-14 04:32 PM