After this comment I'm absolutely convinced that you don't have any kind of job position that includes research, future development, innovation, leading people or anything even near it... Don't want to judge you, but the word "research" also takes into account to think about the *customer* (yes, there is such thing). And if you do *that* you will find the Playbook lacking essential tools - and the OP is just right about that. You can turn around as long as you like - you just keep pointing at an "upcoming update" and calling anyone a "moron" that doesn't do research. Sounds like Nokia to me - you know how well that went.

How about you? Did you do a research first? What was the outcome? Or is it just that you keep mocking people around here, even though you know nothing about the future and how RIM is going to keep up to its promises?
    (I imagine how the Torch was ripped apart and lacked to many features - yeah I know: "research" would have saved me from buying it. Whatever.)
    Oh I know this part! This is where you tell us all how awesome and smart you are! This is where you back up your bs with your IQ, status, your leadership positions hahahahahaha! I bet you sit in your mother's basement in diapers attacking blackberry users hahahahaha! this is rich! You know where you can stick your Itampon? hehehehehehe
    Last edited by LURIDFURY; 06-04-11 at 07:57 PM.
    06-04-11 07:53 PM
    Nope. Love it and use it (especially love watching some of my iPad2 friends fall in love with my PlayBook...and some don't). Do wish Kindle would hurry up and release their app for it.
    I'm with you, Kindle will be one of my top 5 for PB; very important.
    06-04-11 07:56 PM
    I keep finding mine more and more useful, I LOVE IT!! Went out today and bought one for the girlfriend and Mom
    06-04-11 11:32 PM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD