Check out the quality of these videos!!! The 1080p recording on the playbook is absolutely amazing.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67TyjBjJKjs[/YT]

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbqjZNsognE[/YT]

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrRK0HRv8ZU[/YT]

The playbook stunned me in terms of sound and picture quality! Compared to my nexus (which has similar camera specs) the playbook just trumps it in every single way! The huge screen makes it so easy to see what you're recording its just fantastic!

Here's some photos to see the stunning quality of the still shots.

This is the first time I've ever used the playbook camera, and it certainly won't be the last!

Its days like these that just make me love my playbook even more than I already did!
    04-28-12 07:00 PM
    Great pics and video! I have compared the camera and video taking quality of every current tablet out there with my brother-in-law a couple of weeks ago (he was looking for a tablet with good video and camera) and still the PB rules.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 04-28-12 at 07:20 PM.
    04-28-12 07:17 PM
    I was afraid the thread title portended of a NSFW posting about you and your tablet in a "loving embrace."
    04-28-12 07:20 PM
    I was afraid the thread title portended of a NSFW posting about you and your tablet in a "loving embrace."
    I decided not to include pics and vids of THAT part
    04-28-12 08:24 PM
    Awesome pics and video. I'll throw in my two cents. I am a musician and was at my buddies house the other day when he went into an impromptu drum solo. I grabbed my playbook and filmed the solo from three feet away. I fully expected the sound to be rough and distorted due to the volume of the drums. Much to my surprise the audio is every bit as good as the video. Love my Playbook!

H
    04-28-12 08:38 PM
    Excellent! The more PB owner love their PB, the better chance I will get more apps on mine.
    Harryl6134 likes this.
    04-28-12 08:45 PM
    nice vids, but keep in mind that owners of Ferraris generally don't like people hanging around their vehicles.
    04-28-12 10:17 PM
    nice vids, but keep in mind that owners of Ferraris generally don't like people hanging around their vehicles.
    Maybe that's his Ferrari.
    fruitdroid and anon(3641385) like this.
    04-28-12 10:39 PM
    I disagree. I think most of them bought one for the attention...
    CDM76 and anon(3641385) like this.
    04-28-12 10:42 PM
    @mkanaman .... fan bloody tastic!!!!
    04-28-12 10:49 PM
    Great post thanks for sharing something positive about our playbook.
    04-28-12 11:12 PM
    I can't wait to get my playbook
    04-29-12 12:05 AM
    Awesome pics and video. I'll throw in my two cents. I am a musician and was at my buddies house the other day when he went into an impromptu drum solo. I grabbed my playbook and filmed the solo from three feet away. I fully expected the sound to be rough and distorted due to the volume of the drums. Much to my surprise the audio is every bit as good as the video. Love my Playbook!

H
    Yeah the mic on the playbook is shockingly good, I wouldn't hesitate to use it as a permanent recording device! Its relatively small as well so it doesn't look ridiculous, taking photos on the ipad however (which ive done before) is just cumbersome.

The owners gladly let me sit in the car, flick the ignition, inspect the engines and a whole lot more. They enjoyed showcasing and talking about their cars
    04-29-12 07:48 AM
    That would be rotowrench's department... I'm sure I read that somewhere
    04-29-12 07:55 AM
    I can't wait to get my playbook
    ME neither! Wednesday Wednesday
    westronic likes this.
    04-29-12 08:27 AM
    Very nice pics and vids.

My only complaint is indoors without proper lighting the pics and vids are horrible. We need an addon flash. Something that unobtrusive that clips to the top of the PB and is run by the USB.
    04-29-12 08:32 AM
    I already got 3 in my hands. Would love to own a supercar! Seems you had a great time!
    04-29-12 08:34 AM
    Very nice pics and vids.

My only complaint is indoors without proper lighting the pics and vids are horrible. We need an addon flash. Something that unobtrusive that clips to the top of the PB and is run by the USB.
    I've used my phones flashlight. Just hold it to the back of the pb. Yes not so good in bad lighting things are grainy.
    Last edited by kbz1960; 04-29-12 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Bad lighting
    04-29-12 09:29 AM
    Awesome pics and vids. Leaving tomorrow night for 4 months in Mexico and Central America. PB and iPod ready for the trip.

Great suggestion about flashlight behind PB indoors. Attachment 108969
    04-29-12 09:38 AM
    Hey, tell those people to get away from my car!!!
    04-29-12 01:09 PM
    I agree the PB has an amazing rear camera and microphone! I use the PB for videos recording more than I anticipated when I originally purchased the PB on launch date. If I would of known I would have purchased the 64 gig instead of the 32 gig....
    04-29-12 01:26 PM
    The only things missing are the light and zoom. Other than that, I agree its outstanding quality.
    04-30-12 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD