So....these days I'm using a GSIII, but still love my PB. I've discovered that when I updated or add a contact in either the GSIII, Outlook or my PB...everything gets updated. Not sure how that's happening, but I love it. I'm thinking with an android tablet...Outlook wouldn't get updated. Outlook is still my �go to� computer email client. Pretty freakin cool......
    10-24-12 10:50 PM
    It's because you are updating your Google Contacts list, which is syncing the other 2 devices.
    10-24-12 11:29 PM
    It's because you are updating your Google Contacts list, which is syncing the other 2 devices.
    Google Contacts? He said Outlook. As in Live/Hotmail. Anyway OP, I noticed that from the beginning as well. My HD7 (WP7) synced automatically with my PlayBook. Contacts, Calendar, Tasks. Heck, even OneNote and SkyDrive. Gotta love sync across devices
    10-25-12 03:41 AM
    Google Contacts? He said Outlook. As in Live/Hotmail. Anyway OP, I noticed that from the beginning as well. My HD7 (WP7) synced automatically with my PlayBook. Contacts, Calendar, Tasks. Heck, even OneNote and SkyDrive. Gotta love sync across devices
    Thank you....Yeah. Just seems like Google, Microsoft & BBOS are all playing nice together. What a concept!
    I'm wondering where the link is. Does the GSIII update google, which updates the PB, which updates Outlook???? I really don't care how it works, I'm just geeked that it does.
    I was a BB user for years....8300 was my 1st. I want BB10 to drag me back.
    I've been trying to sell my PB but......I can't. I've looked at almost everything and nothing really compares to the performance. Sure, other Droid tabs have the apps, but they all lag compared to my PB.
    I would love to find .bar files for the apps I now use.
    Go RIM.....Go BlackBerry. Even though I don't use a BB "right now" I'm cheering on BB10!!!!!
    10-25-12 08:40 AM
    Ha ha.....really......you think....you pretty much just reiterated what I said.....
    I'm updating google contacts, and obviously the PB (BBOS) and Outlook (MS) are being updated... but how...why.
    This is a rhetorical question. I just thought I'd share an experience.

I've been on CB for a while and it's curious to see....nothings changed. It's gotten.....well.... I'm out
    10-25-12 08:48 AM
    I believe, if your contacts are somewhere saved where your other devices can access, the possibility of "synchronization" is there...
    10-25-12 08:50 AM
    Wow Im not alone...I to love my GSIII, Playbook combo...Mine does the same thing...I think it might be from signing into Google Play? After all it is all connected to Google...Could it be Bluetooth syncing? Would be nice to know for sure, Im going to do a little research
    10-25-12 08:51 AM
    I believe, if your contacts are somewhere saved where your other devices can access, the possibility of "synchronization" is there...
    Yeah man.....somethings kicking....just not sure what.....maybe aliens!!
    Wow Im not alone...I to love my GSIII, Playbook combo...Mine does the same thing...I think it might be from signing into Google Play? After all it is all connected to Google...Could it be Bluetooth syncing? Would be nice to know for sure, Im going to do a little research
    Not alone, man. I'm not a techno Geek....just a techno freak. I'm not schooled in specs, I just know what works.
    The PlayBook is one of the best tabs out there.....from what I've seen and messed with
    10-25-12 09:09 AM