So my company switched from Lotus notes to Google apps - had to do a bsecurity wipe on the curve , but just data, not applications, and then an enterprise activation... everything else came over o.k. on the curve but no connection to the playbook.

support most unhelpful... every 5 minutes, he would excuse himself, come back in a couple minutes later and try something else... one would think they might have a bit of knowledge about their own devices..... GRRRR

Any thoughts? Bridge is good on Playbook, bridge is good (in downloads folder on curve) - but whichever way we try to connect the bluetooth, no device found... did a hard reset on both devices.

Also made sure the curve was paired with the playbook which it now is.

Anyone got any thoughts?

BUT I still love my Playbook, best working toy I've ever had.
    05-24-11 04:30 PM
    "no device found" means you are not paired. Are you initialize the pairing through the QR scan or entering the codes? The codes don't work well. Sometimes the QR scan hangs up and you have to move the phone near or far from the PB screen until you get the message that the two devices are paired. Once properly paired you should have no further problems.
    05-24-11 05:11 PM
    thanks for the tip... wasn't issue afterall... turns out our IT dept did have to apply a patch so I could bridge... apologies to BB support - although it does still seem their training is not what it should be..
    up and running in all modes.. life is good.
    05-25-11 04:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD