Just thought I'd spread the word that there are currently great deals on eBay for NEW Rapid Charging Docks and Rapid Travel Chargers. One seller has over ten new Rapid Charging Docks for under $30 shipped. Another seller has over ten new Rapid Travel Chargers for $31.49 shipped. One lucky buyer can even snag a new Dock for $25 shipped.

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THESE SELLERS (I'm just an eBay junkie with over 15 PlayBooks).
    08-16-12 11:12 PM
    Just thought I'd spread the word that there are currently great deals on eBay for NEW Rapid Charging Docks and Rapid Travel Chargers. One seller has over ten new Rapid Charging Docks for under $30 shipped. Another seller has over ten new Rapid Travel Chargers for $31.49 shipped. One lucky buyer can even snag a new Dock for $25 shipped.

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THESE SELLERS (I'm just an eBay junkie with over 15 PlayBooks).
    I'd buy one but I'm not sure if it would fit in with a soft shell case.
    08-17-12 12:54 AM
    Sorry, can you provide some links? I can't find any.

Thanks.

Rub�n
    08-17-12 02:35 AM
    I'd buy one but I'm not sure if it would fit in with a soft shell case.
    Cases must be removed for use in the Rapid Charging Dock...but not for using the Rapid Travel Chargers.
    08-17-12 07:18 AM
    Sorry, can you provide some links? I can't find any.

Thanks.

Rub�n
    No can do, as the site moderator may scold me. Just use eBay's search engine using keywords such as "Blackberry Playbook Charging Dock" "Blackberry Playbook Charging Pod" "Blackberry Playbook Rapid Charger" "Blackberry Playbook Charger"

They are on the USA eBay site.

The Rapid Travel Charger for $25 sold late last night, but the docks/pods at $29.95 and travel chargers at $31.49 are still available in mass quantities.
    Last edited by nextcity; 08-17-12 at 07:32 AM.
    08-17-12 07:30 AM
    The Rapid Charger is A great deal at $25! I got both rapid charger and the charging stand. Take it from me the rapid charger is a lot better and is a must have for PlayBook.
    nextcity likes this.
    08-17-12 08:32 AM
    No can do, as the site moderator may scold me. Just use eBay's search engine using keywords such as "Blackberry Playbook Charging Dock" "Blackberry Playbook Charging Pod" "Blackberry Playbook Rapid Charger" "Blackberry Playbook Charger"

They are on the USA eBay site.

The Rapid Travel Charger for $25 sold late last night, but the docks/pods at $29.95 and travel chargers at $31.49 are still available in mass quantities.
    Heh heh,

That buyer was me. I was debating when it first posted but when I read this thread, I figured I better not wait.

If you are savvy enough you can find real good deals on ebay. I bought my first 16G there for $127 shipped. The second 16G I snagged for $137 shipped but that included the three pronged Rapid Charger so I was stoked about that.
    Last edited by AliasCBG; 08-17-12 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Mispelling
    nextcity likes this.
    08-17-12 11:23 AM
    Heh heh,

That buyer was me. I was debating when it first posted but when I read this thread, I figured I better not wait.

If you are savvy enough you can find real good deals on ebay. I bought my first 16G there for $127 shipped. The second 16G I snagged for $137 shipped but that included the three pronged Rapid Charger so I was stoked about that.
    I have purchased almost twenty PlayBooks now on eBay. I keep one in my car, one with me at all times, and the rest I have given away to friends, family, and coworkers. I have changed many peoples opinions on their Android and Apple tablets as being the best.
    AliasCBG and madman0141 like this.
    08-17-12 11:58 AM
    I have purchased almost twenty PlayBooks now on eBay. I keep one in my car, one with me at all times, and the rest I have given away to friends, family, and coworkers. I have changed many peoples opinions on their Android and Apple tablets as being the best.
    Can I get an application to be a "friend, family, or co-worker" please?
    08-17-12 12:04 PM
    The Rapid Charger is A great deal at $25! I got both rapid charger and the charging stand. Take it from me the rapid charger is a lot better and is a must have for PlayBook.
    No doubt. Just look at how many dozens of PlayBooks are being sold on eBay with broken micro USB ports. On the flip side, you can get PlayBooks on eBay with broken ports for dirt cheap. If you have a rapid charger, these can serve as great "spares."
    08-17-12 12:05 PM
    I have purchased almost twenty PlayBooks now on eBay. I keep one in my car, one with me at all times, and the rest I have given away to friends, family, and coworkers.....
    Can I be your friend?
    08-17-12 12:07 PM
    Can I get an application to be a "friend, family, or co-worker" please?
    I can see by your profile that you are already sold on Blackberry. My mission is to convert and educate those who think Apple and Android are the best and/or only options. So far, so good, as only one person has given me back the Playbook I gave her. I do know that several that I have given away have been given to their children.

Why is a tablet designed and marketed for business use by RIM even called the "PlayBook?"
    08-17-12 12:14 PM
    20 PlayBook!!! I am impressed and RIM should give you a job. Good Job
    08-17-12 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD