11-19-11 02:13 PM
    [–]s7ark 2 points 1 hour ago
    With all the rumours now saying Q3, is RIM still committed to releasing BBX phones in Q1?
    [–]throwawayrim2[S] 3 points 1 hour ago
    Yes - as well as other devices.
    Seriously? This will be amazing if true... But I wonder how informed this particular RIM employee is.
    11-19-11 02:56 PM
    She sounds pretty informed to me
    11-19-11 03:39 PM
    Seriously? This will be amazing if true... But I wonder how informed this particular RIM employee is.
    Later on, she says that the "other devices" are planned to be unveiled at DevCon Asia.

I say Playbook II.
    11-19-11 04:21 PM
    She was saying "other devices" along with the first BBX device will be released at the same time, i thought she was talking about Februray.
    11-19-11 04:48 PM
    Our devices are sub-par to the current devices out there. Technology grows faster than it should, so our products need to be updated more frequently.
    Sums it up for me.
    11-19-11 05:01 PM
    What steps would you take if you were somehow chosen to help Blackberry overtake Android or iOS?
    [�]throwawayrim2[S] 2 points 7 hours ago
    Well unfortunately it's not as easy as it should be. With the society we live in there's far too many legal issues, etc, etc. I'm sure everyone is aware of the hundreds of law suits going on device companies.
    My ideal product would be Android apps, BBM, and BB security on one of the yet-to-be released BB's (They're fast)
    11-19-11 09:05 PM
    [–]ProbablyHittingOnYou[M] 12 points 7 hours ago
    This user has not messaged anything to the mods. Please do not think that because he claims to have proof, he has any legitimacy.

^^said by a Mod - so take everything you read with a grain of salt
    11-19-11 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD