- 11-15-2012, 05:30 AM #2
Someone has to correct me on this one, but I believe that GPS in PB is always "off"... it will only switch-on once you activate an application that need GPS such as Magellan, and other map application...
- 11-15-2012, 09:50 AM #3
joshua_sx1 is correct. In much earlier versions of the OS, there were bugs wherein the GPS could get "stuck" on even after the app using it had exited, but that was fixed in 2.0. Now you should have no worries.. if the apps have exited, the GPS is inactive again. Note that if you use Android apps, I'm not sure how you can be sure they've terminated unless you use some utility to force them to exit.
- By toptecky in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-03-2008, 06:33 AM
- By swinandy in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 8Last Post: 07-18-2007, 11:55 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 10Last Post: 04-26-2007, 03:04 PM
- By DrFooMod2 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:11 PM
- By Berryman in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2007, 03:54 PM