This screen is freaking gorgeous. I mean beautiful. Both the colors and resolution are outstanding.

Lots of problems with this device, but the screen is world class.
    04-25-11 08:46 AM
    some more nice things. awesome screen, love the gestures, bridge works nice, web with flash is so much better.
    04-25-11 09:22 AM
    The only thing you like about it is the screen? I love everything about it! Yes of course it has issues, but what piece of technology doesn't have issues? The issues I don't like, are issues that will be solved eventually.
    04-25-11 09:27 AM
    Well, since I don't have a Blackberry phone, it is really a pretty web browser for me at this point.

When I get access to a native email app, I will be really pleased.
    04-25-11 09:53 AM
    Ah. So you're acknowledging that the web is lame on every other BlackBerry, making the absence of decent native apps even more frustrating. Got it. Thanks for the info.
    answer this

why are you here? is your life that boring that you have to come over here just to justify your purchases of apple products?

i have to say out of all the fanboys apple has the most immature
    you dont see android or windows7 fans here ******** about how much our choice sucks

do you see legions of bb fans on apple sites saying your os sucks and how much steve jobs is laughing to the bank cause you idiots will buy anything he puts out with the apple logo on it. no

so in summery either add something useful or go back and continue stroking steve jobs well ego i am sick and tired of reading a good thread and then you idiots ruining it with your constant whining
    Technerd.McLeod and sf49ers like this.
    04-25-11 10:12 AM
    Ah. So you're acknowledging that the web is lame on every other BlackBerry, making the absence of decent native apps even more frustrating. Got it. Thanks for the info.

someone's having another bad day
    Technerd.McLeod and sf49ers like this.
    04-25-11 10:14 AM
    As you continue to acknowledge that you are lame on every one of your fanboi posts making your obvious lack of a brain, or a life even more evident and frustrating for the rest of us. Got it, thanks for the info.
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    04-25-11 10:24 AM
    Dude did the doctor drop you on your head when you were born?
    Don't you get it, this is a forum for RIM users to discuss the RIM products they use.
    Why don't you search for Apple forums ....oh oh wait there must not be an App for that, so you don't know how to search.
    Here are detailed instructions:
    Step 1 : type Google in your Safari browser. Its the Icon like a compass on your Macbook's or iPad's dashboard.
    Step 2 : A website will open (don't get scared websites are what normal people use to browse the web), it will have the letter GOOGLE in multicolors in its centre.
    Step 3 : In the input field type "mac forums"
    Step 4 : Lot of blue colored links would show up. Click on them and go away.

I wish there was an App to filter out this Apple fanbois.
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    04-25-11 10:51 AM
    When I bought my Playbook, I knew that it didn't have a native email app yet. Though, I underestimated how much I would miss and really need this feature.

What I didn't expect what the rough setup process... But now that's over.

I think the PB is a very well engineered device from a hardware perspective. And I really like the OS.

If decent apps make it to the PB, and native email gets added, folks like me (those w/o BB phones) stand a good chance of flocking to this device.
    04-25-11 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD