My only problem is that I'm stuck with 16GB of storage and it gets eaten up very quickly once you start adding some music and videos and some games from the App World.

Now if only I could get my hands on a 64GB unit, 1080p recording really eats up space!
    With bridge-mode you can store files on the microSD card of the BlackBerry Bold 9700. So, 16GB tablet plus 16/32GB microSD card in smartphone equals a lot of storage. Now if all applications could browse across the bridge you would be able to store any file on the microSD card. Maybe BBPBOS 2.0 will address this deficiency.
    ungibbed likes this.
    12-03-11 11:13 PM
    Jack.....is that short for Jacqueline??? Dang, I hope I didn't accidentally say anything out of line.
    No _I've just known enough females that may want to know these things.. and I always thought nails would help rock climbing? But what do I know I've never had long nails lol

Damn made me break my silence .. ok back to the cone of silence.
    12-03-11 11:19 PM
    No _I've just known enough females that may want to know these things.. and I always thought nails would help rock climbing? But what do I know I've never had long nails lol

Damn made me break my silence .. ok back to the cone of silence.
    nails beg to be ripped off when rock climbing. =P
    12-03-11 11:23 PM
    With bridge-mode you can store files on the microSD card of the BlackBerry Bold 9700. So, 16GB tablet plus 16/32GB microSD card in smartphone equals a lot of storage. Now if all applications could browse across the bridge you would be able to store any file on the microSD card. Maybe BBPBOS 2.0 will address this deficiency.
    I hope to get a 32GB card soon for my Bold, I filled my 16GB with lots of music and some videos converted from iPhoto using the Mac version of the BlackBerry desktop software.

When it comes to my PB and bridge mode, I didn't know you could transfer files for some cold storage as I know my now "vintage" feeling Bold 9700 would stopwatch and die...

Battery Pull!!!

Thanks for the tip
    12-04-11 04:24 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD