So I was wondering if this little thing would work on my playbook like my computer. So I tried it an much to my surprise it does work!

So give it a try!

1. Go to google.com
    2. type into the search bar: do a barrel roll
    3. If you've played or know where that comes from, you'll probably get a good laugh out of it!

I wonder if they works on other platforms as well? I don't have an iPad or Android Tablet to test it in.
    KRol and BSFA2008 like this.
    11-03-11 03:19 PM
    it does work on the PB
    11-03-11 04:38 PM
    I love Star Fox! <3
    11-03-11 04:51 PM
    So I was wondering if this little thing would work on my playbook like my computer. So I tried it an much to my surprise it does work!

So give it a try!

1. Go to google.com
    3. If you've played or know where that comes from, you'll probably get a good laugh out of it!

I wonder if they works on other platforms as well? I don't have an iPad or Android Tablet to test it in.
    Browser IMPLODED.

Imploded again and it was the only thing running (normal os!)
    11-03-11 06:15 PM
    On my lappy and firefox I didn't even get it all typed and it rolled.
    11-03-11 06:18 PM
    Just tried it on my playbook and also did not have to type in the whole phrase and it rolled, pretty neat.
    11-03-11 10:52 PM
    Love this. It would be cool to see that game ported to the PlayBook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    JR A likes this.
    11-03-11 10:56 PM
    Ahhh StarFox... Just another reminiscent of the great era we call the 90's...
    BSFA2008 likes this.
    11-03-11 10:59 PM

So give it a try!

1. Go to google.com

ha!

10char
    11-04-11 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD