Cancross can you share the calenGoo .bar file? I have had no luck getting my google calendar to connect all weekend. I keep getting the server not available error that many have been getting.
    03-18-13 05:18 PM
    I'll try - I put it in Box here,

https://www.box.com/s/43mpo1q9738tjjonv5pl
    03-18-13 11:16 PM
    Update: This morning I was back to read only access on the native calendar so I went to the CalenGoo app and updated a couple of appointments and lo and behold, the native calendar is again syncing and is editable. It's almost as if using CalenGoo is kick-starting the native app. So maybe I'll get another day of functionality, we'll see.
    03-19-13 07:20 AM
    FYI: UPDATE

After trying virtually everything I could find via searching and having done so over four days I had given up for the time being. But just for kicks I tried to add my gmail account again this morning and it went right through, mail, contacts and calendar were all auto-setup and syncing perfectly as they were prior to having this issue. Just used the add email account, typed in email address and password and everything took off from there, but that absolutely did not work the last 50 times I tried it????

Perhaps a glitch at google? Not sure what to think, didn't do anything different today, but it is working now. For those of you who may have had issues, perhaps its worth another try today?
    03-19-13 02:34 PM
    I know that was almost a year ago - but if you follow the link below it will give you a clear explanation on how to add a Google calendar and get it to sync on your Playbook. Good Luck!

KB33093-How to setup Google Calendar synchronization via CalDAV on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry 10 smartphone
    02-21-14 03:40 AM
30 12