Goodbye my friends! It has been such a pleasure talking with all of you on here. I have sold my last Blackberry device (Playbook). I do not regret every being a Crackberry addict. The Blackberry has been so good to me over the years, whether it be the original Pearl, first Bold, 2nd Bold, and the Playbook. I really do hope RIM succeeds with Blackberry 10, as I really do love the company. It just is not for me anymore and have decided to jump ship and go fully to Android.
Thank you for all the good times you all!
- CrackBerry Genius
12-09-2012, 09:14 PM #3
- 2,145 Posts
Why do people feel a need to do this?!?
Anyway, hope you find a platform that suits you and we'll leave the porch light on.BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it. 335039AC
- 12-09-2012, 09:35 PM #6
I'd be crazy to sell my PlayBook. I'd be stone cold nutz to sell my PlayBook with 10 just around the corner.
Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using TapatalkI waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-09-2012, 10:14 PM #9
- 469 Posts
Here is the location for your goodbyes.
I'll never understand these threads ...most especially right now, on the cusp of BB 10 release day. I have to comment that your timing, to me, is horrible.Sent from my Atari 2600, in the back of my van, down by the river...
Storm /Storm2 .1015 /9850 126.96.36.1991 /Z10 10.2.0.1725 /Z30 10.2.1.1055
Playbook-16GBČ & 64GBČThanked by:
- By alohaharley in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 35Last Post: 11-26-2011, 11:08 PM
- By lukeg310 in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 08-17-2009, 11:21 AM
- By otacon in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 12Last Post: 06-05-2008, 08:59 AM
- By CrackberryHo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2007, 02:07 PM
- By webcomic in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2007, 01:03 PM