I'm currently watching live streaming of the Masters (Amen Corner, Featured group) on my PlayBook hooked up to my TV. Looks great!
    No app needed. Using 2012 Masters Live
    If you're interested in the USA, the Masters or CBS site should work for you.

I feel a sick day coming on....
    04-05-12 11:09 AM
    Thanks for the tip. I will def be watching this.
    04-05-12 11:49 AM
    Thanks......
    04-05-12 11:49 AM
    its live once you get past the commercials.
    04-05-12 12:09 PM
    but now it's probably under high traffic ... cause it's ... "encountering temporary problems, please reload the page" ... damm ... I'll watch it tonite on cable and wiiiide screen
    04-05-12 12:57 PM
    Was watching at the office here in Canada and that was possible because our server is in Tennessee. As soon as I get home, can't watch either on my laptop or PB.

Proxy servers I've tried are no help. Guess I'll wait till it comes on TSN unless someone knows of a good proxy server.
    04-05-12 12:57 PM
    Was watching at the office here in Canada and that was possible because our server is in Tennessee. As soon as I get home, can't watch either on my laptop or PB.

Proxy servers I've tried are no help. Guess I'll wait till it comes on TSN unless someone knows of a good proxy server.
    Just use the tsn.ca site if you're in Canada! See the link in the first post.
    dynot likes this.
    04-05-12 01:09 PM
    I've been watching the streams all morning on the PlayBook. Amen Corner and the featured Groups. Just awesome!

TV Coverage starts in just under 40 minutes
    04-05-12 01:22 PM
    I wish the feed was available in Canada. Oh well, might have to turn on the TV to watch ...
    04-05-12 01:28 PM
    The link it the first post works fine in Canada. Been streaming it in the background for a couple of hours now. Thanks OP for bringing this to our attention.
    04-05-12 01:35 PM
    I have watching it LIVE on my PlayBook at http://www.masters.com since early this morning.
    jkeithbrown likes this.
    04-05-12 01:43 PM
    Thanks OP! Anybody else here use Direct TV? They have the Master's Mosaic and such up near 701. 6 or 7 channels devoted to the Masters.
    04-05-12 01:57 PM
    Good looking out. Thanks
    04-05-12 02:00 PM
    Thanks OP! Anybody else here use Direct TV? They have the Master's Mosaic and such up near 701. 6 or 7 channels devoted to the Masters.
    Yes, I do at home, but masters.com has similar offering with 5 or 6 LIVE feeds, so I can watch at my desk while I am at work, then watch it all at home on the big screen later.

DirecTV does this with the U.S. Open and some other sports events like tennis, pretty cool. Lots of great live, high def feeds, leader board and other options make watching golf on TV as exciting as it could possibly be for golf fans.
    04-05-12 02:18 PM
    BTW, check out the "PICTURE-IN-PICTURE" option on your PlayBook at www.masters.com if you have not tried it yet, pretty cool feature and you can "SWAP" between the feeds with one touch. Activate the PNP first, select your "channel" to watch, then touch the full screen at the bottom center of the larger feed and you are all set to watch some great golf and switch between your favorite players, etc. as you wish.
    04-05-12 02:29 PM
    Just use the tsn.ca site if you're in Canada! See the link in the first post.
    Silly me...I just assumed it was a link to masters.com and didn't check it out.

Thanks
    04-05-12 02:51 PM
    I've had this on my PB all day at work also. Looks amazing on the PB... Golf + beautiful Playbook + spring in the air = BB Bliss
    04-05-12 03:21 PM
    I give it till tomorrow till it's somehow mysteriously blocked and we need an update to flash to watch it... I called it here first!!!
    04-05-12 03:40 PM
    The link it the first post works fine in Canada. Been streaming it in the background for a couple of hours now. Thanks OP for bringing this to our attention.
    Thanks for the info ...
    04-05-12 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD