- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
Go from 188.8.131.528 BACK TO 184.108.40.2062 ?
Well, I unwisely ran the PlayBook .1088 update last night and I am regretting it big tIme!
Just like with the .668 update over this past summer, this .1088 update is slowing down the email app considerably!
I really need to go back to the .1032 to be able to read my messages. How do I do this downgrade?
Thank you, Lee Ann
- 11-09-2012, 05:46 PM #3
- 11-10-2012, 05:24 AM #4
Re: Go from 220.127.116.118 BACK TO 18.104.22.1682 ?
1. Did you do a restart?
2. Did you do a hard reset? : Vol Up + Down + Power button..
3. Maybe try a security wipe (BACKUP YOUR DATA!! It will delete everything)
4. CFP with a debrick image should let you downgrade to 22.214.171.1242 I think, And it will ask you to update during initial setup select NO.. But I cannot confirm as my PB is not with me for now.. And yes it has its risks and will in theory void your warranty..
- By Retco in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2011, 08:44 PM
- By leecd12321 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2009, 04:00 PM
- By jstar14 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2009, 06:32 PM
- By jstar14 in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2009, 03:35 PM
- By shad in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2008, 06:05 AM