GMail Calendar Sync dont work on Playbook
I read a lot of posts, but now iam getting crazy.
I own a Blackberry Bold 9700 and Playbook. And i have a gmail account with my mails, contacts and my calendar.
On the Bold 9700 there is no problem to sync all my stuff. But on the Playbook i can only sync my mails and contacts. The calendar does not sync. There is shown a error message like:
"Mail and Contacts Sync was successful. Calendar sync is not available because "google.de/calendar/xxxx/events" is not available"
What is this?
A few days ago i tested that Gmail Sync stuff with another gmail-account (a test-account) and everything was fine.
Is that my failure or a gmail problem?
Thanks for your help!
- CrackBerry User
02-04-13, 02:16 AM #2
- 70 Posts
I experienced problems with google calendar a couple of weeks ago--I suspect either google is trying to squeeze out the competition or is simply having technical problems. It seems to be happening to people who have needed to reset their accounts through the playbook. I decided to simply abandon google calendar and start using my hotmail (outlook.com) account for the calendar. It works perfectly. My old google calendar entries are still on the playbook as well so I won't miss anything and in time the hotmail calendar will be the only one I'll need. There are lots of posts on this subject. Try a search.Cheers.
Well, another question, because this is really frustrating:
Is there any way to sync a outlook.com (hotmail) calendar with the Bold 9700 (OS 6) ?
If i configure my outlook.com email account on the 9700, there is no option to select a calendar. Only the contacts...
- By andreirad in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-12, 07:55 PM
- By kojita in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-11, 05:48 AM
- By silberj in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-10, 02:44 PM
- By gmisz88 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-22-09, 07:00 AM
- By hard8hopping in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-08, 11:59 PM