i'm thinking of getting a new Playbook with the price drops advertised. i want to get a 32gb and give my wife my 16gb. my question is this: with a clean wipe, can my wife register my 16gb with her bb id, or will it still be registered to my bb id.

Thanks!!!!
    01-05-12 07:24 PM
    A security wipe mean your wife can register the tablet under her BlackBerry ID.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-05-12 07:35 PM
    i'm thinking of getting a new Playbook with the price drops advertised. i want to get a 32gb and give my wife my 16gb.
    Lucky, my wife has been stealing my 16GB playbook more and more lately so I picked up a 32GB one on sale last night. Now my wife has a 32GB playbook, and I still have a 16GB playbook How does this work, so many guys handing off thier 16GB to their better half!
    01-05-12 07:43 PM
    If your wife is happy, you will be happy... trust me :-)
    01-05-12 10:35 PM
    LOL @ Blue B!!

My wife just got a new laptop for Christmas ( actually black Friday) but she loves the way I use my Playbook for work and usually don't take out my laptop for anything.

Another question:

Will I be able to load the apps i bought from App world onto my new Playbook or will I have to purchase them again?
    01-08-12 09:19 AM
    App World will remember your old purchases and you can download them again. No charge!
    01-08-12 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD