CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Getting Amazon prime videos on my playbook

I am able to watch amazon prime video's when I have a wifi connection but i would like to get those video's downloaded onto my playbook. I have downloaded the video's onto my PC from amazon prime. Is there a way now to convert them so i can download them onto my playbook? Can I use DVD catalyst like I did my my DVD's?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    6,441 Global Posts

I have tried it and they are protected like iTunes videos.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    421 Global Posts

I did manage to do it using the trial version of one of the converters. I tried several of them that came up when I googled "convert ___ video for playbook" (fill in the blank whatever file format those Prime videos download as). I'm not at home now, so I don't know which one is was that worked but I will try to remember and post it this afternoon.

They must have known they had one of the few products that worked because instead of splashing the logo on the trial version, they would only download 10 minutes in the trial version. Whatever this conversion was, it converted recorded tv to a playbook format also, the only one I was able to find that did that.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Default software

Quote Originally Posted by mom21 View Post
    I did manage to do it using the trial version of one of the converters. I tried several of them that came up when I googled "convert ___ video for playbook" (fill in the blank whatever file format those Prime videos download as). I'm not at home now, so I don't know which one is was that worked but I will try to remember and post it this afternoon.

They must have known they had one of the few products that worked because instead of splashing the logo on the trial version, they would only download 10 minutes in the trial version. Whatever this conversion was, it converted recorded tv to a playbook format also, the only one I was able to find that did that.
    Ok. Thanks. If you find which software it was please let me know.