Since you can swipe to wake up your playbook, can you set the playbook to prompt for a password before it will fully wake up?

I see the potential for a lot of accidental wake ups with that gesture.
    04-17-11 08:30 PM
    See the second last screenshot, the Password one, in this BerryReview post.

In spite of apparently having a password for wake-up, I really doubt the swipe gesture required to wake it up will result in many accidental wake-ups. You have to swipe from one bezel all the way to the opposite one, as I understand it, and I can't imagine that a random brush of the screen will do that very often. Remember, it's capacitive touch, so it won't be activated just by something rubbing against it as you put it into your backpack.

And, if it is too sensitive at the start, I'm sure it will be tweaked over time.
    slbailey1 and Lawcheehung like this.
    04-17-11 08:41 PM
    This might be a dumb question but has anybody seen or know of a right bottom corner gesture?
    04-17-11 09:34 PM
    This might be a dumb question but has anybody seen or know of a right bottom corner gesture?
    There is no gesture for the bottom right corner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 09:51 PM
    There is no real chance of accidently waking your device with the gesture. I used the gesture today and you really had to swipe confidently from bottom to top.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 10:14 PM
    Since you can swipe to wake up your playbook, can you set the playbook to prompt for a password before it will fully wake up?

I see the potential for a lot of accidental wake ups with that gesture.
    to anyone wanting to see what peter is talking about:

CaptainNachos and PDSchofield like this.
    04-17-11 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD