If anyone has any rubber skins that you insert the playbook into, and you are looking to get rid of them, let me know. I am looking for ones in mint shape, in black, white (if they ever existed) , clear, blue and whatever other colors they were made in. They are the skins that came from BlackBerry.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 10:14 PM
    Sorry only have the sleeve that it came with if you want that! It's brand new, never used

Q10 10.2.0.1725 thanks BL Team
    10-01-13 10:17 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I am not really looking for the spandex sleeve. Mine are in great shape yet. If you ever find out from someone if there was ever a white skin, let me know. I thought I seen a white one three years ago. I could swear I did...also let me know if you come across any of those stiff rubbery type skins along your travels. White or black would be great.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 10:25 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I am not really looking for the spandex sleeve. Mine are in great shape yet. If you ever find out from someone if there was ever a white skin, let me know. I thought I seen a white one three years ago. I could swear I did...also let me know if you come across any of those stiff rubbery type skins along your travels. White or black would be great.

Posted via CB10
    It could be you saw something from the aftermarket. Body Glove or some other vendor. Not sure where you are located (Calif. here), but Fry's Electronics, and even Best But might have somethting that would suit your needs.

c
    10-02-13 01:25 PM
    I actually seen those white BlackBerry skins at my Bell location, close to where I live. I vividly remember the salesman asking me if I wanted a white or black skin. I just wanted to confirm with other users to be certain I wasn't dreaming.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 01:51 PM
    I actually seen those white BlackBerry skins at my Bell location, close to where I live. I vividly remember the salesman asking me if I wanted a white or black skin. I just wanted to confirm with other users to be certain I wasn't dreaming.

Posted via CB10
    I see from your profile that you are in Canada so I hope this helps a bit. Not sure if this is what you are looking for exactly but here are some links for the Gel Skins made by Blackberry...in clear and blue. I will also include a link for the BlackBerry Playbook zip sleeve in blue.

I hope you like the prices.

BlackBerry Clear Gel

BlackBerry Blue Gel

BlackBerry Zip Sleeve
    10-02-13 02:20 PM
    I have two one blue and one clear mint shape, think I bought
    One or two of everything when the clearance happened a while ago.
    I have two pbs myself, not sure we're your located I'm in Toronto beaches area
    If your interested let me know
    10-02-13 02:40 PM
    I think there were also vinyl stick-on skins at one time but not from bb. Those white with the part number vary substantially in price on amazon.
    10-02-13 06:52 PM
    If anyone has any rubber skins that you insert the playbook into, and you are looking to get rid of them, let me know. I am looking for ones in mint shape, in black, white (if they ever existed) , clear, blue and whatever other colors they were made in. They are the skins that came from BlackBerry.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure you can afford this.
    White Silicone Skin Soft Back Cover Case Film for Blackberry Playbook WVSF061 | eBay
    10-02-13 08:14 PM
    Only looking for the genuine BlackBerry ones. Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 11:59 PM

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Check the bargin sections at any Staples stores in your area. They were loaded with playbook accessories when Staples stopped carrying them.
    10-03-13 12:51 PM
    New Genuine Blue Translucent Soft Shell Case Cover Blackberry Playbook | eBay

I don't know how much handling charges to where you live, but here's a couple ones in blue.
    10-05-13 06:43 PM