Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By kwelamnp
  • 2 Post By pj sk
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default In Future Shop Today, Rapid Charger back up to $79.95

I stopped in at Future Shop today to pick up a 3 TB My Book Live, and while there wandered over to the Blackberry section. First thing I noticed was the rapid charger was back up to $79.95. I don't know about the dock as they didn't have any in stock.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    569 Global Posts

Well you're going to get a nice deal when you get them to price match TheSource! $19.96 magnetic charger (and then 10% of the difference from Future Shop - [$79.99-19.96= about $60.00 and then 10% of that is $6] so you'll score one for $13ish) ...all their other stuff is on sale too...go nuts!
    BlackBerry PlayBook Accessories | TheSource.ca That's a H3LL of a lot better deal than when I got mine for $24.99.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by chaosdivine View Post
    Well you're going to get a nice deal when you get them to price match TheSource! $19.96 magnetic charger (and then 10% of the difference from Future Shop - [$79.99-19.96= about $60.00 and then 10% of that is $6] so you'll score one for $13ish) ...all their other stuff is on sale too...go nuts!
    BlackBerry PlayBook Accessories | TheSource.ca
    When I tried to get local FS to price match Staples a while back at $14, they refused - said their model was a "new" model! Bur BestBuy did price match. Seems crazy that they the price of those chargers can go from $4 to $80! What are they thinking? Maybe they can get more by returning them to RIM?
    Cancross likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    569 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kwelamnp View Post
    When I tried to get local FS to price match Staples a while back at $14, they refused - said their model was a "new" model! Bur BestBuy did price match. Seems crazy that they the price of those chargers can go from $4 to $80! What are they thinking? Maybe they can get more by returning them to RIM?
    Wouldn't surprise me. I hate FutureShop anyhow so that's why I try and screw them over whenever possible. Obviously everyone else does too or else they'd not come up with such a BS discriminant policy. TheSource on the other hand has never failed me. Especially shopping online. $20 bean is still a sweet deal on a mag charger...

UPDATE: Here is a direct link to FutureShop's price match policy for curiosity sake: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/help/id/hc80.aspx They SHOULD match Staples and TheSource.
    Last edited by chaosdivine; 01-26-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    873 Global Posts

I don't think Futureshop ever had them at a lower price. I was able to do the price match thing with a Staples flyer.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Go to Staples. I got mine for $9 and that was the new reg price.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,076 Global Posts

got mine for 13
    CrackBerry Newbie

I stopped at Staples in Saskatoon today and with their 10% customer appreciation discount, the rapid charger came to $4.92 including taxes. Best deal ever!
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,375 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CairnsRock View Post
    I don't think Futureshop ever had them at a lower price. I was able to do the price match thing with a Staples flyer.
    I don't think they did either. When everyone else had stuff on blowout futureshop still had the journal case for $60-$70 I saw it in store.
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,305 Global Posts
    PIN
    Wouldn't you like to know

Default Re: In Future Shop Today, Rapid Charger back up to $79.95

Quote Originally Posted by chaosdivine View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me. I hate FutureShop anyhow so that's why I try and screw them over whenever possible. Obviously everyone else does too or else they'd not come up with such a BS discriminant policy. TheSource on the other hand has never failed me. Especially shopping online. $20 bean is still a sweet deal on a mag charger...

UPDATE: Here is a direct link to FutureShop's price match policy for curiosity sake: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/help/id/hc80.aspx They SHOULD match Staples and TheSource.
    Having done online customer support for future shop /best buy, I'm surprised any rep did match and if they did they got reprimanded. Rules were quite clear (and are the same for the Source, trust me), no price match on door crashers, limited time or special buy ads, clearance and especially if it takes the item below store cost. If I match something below cost, I get written up.

I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2