It should be under "upcoming devices" - just like the rest: 9780, 9570 etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 07:00 PM
    i think that is for devices that are not officially announced. RIM hasnt announced the refreshes, in fact the storm refresh has been dropped from VZW. Playbook is an announced device
    10-02-10 07:18 PM
    It is technically still vaporware until allegedly early next year though, unlike everything else in the devices section that you can go put your hands on and make real comparisons between it and competitive devices.
    10-11-10 11:46 PM
    It should be under "upcoming devices" - just like the rest: 9780, 9570 etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I like that it's got it's own spot right under "BlackBerry Device Help and Discussion Forums"
    10-12-10 09:33 AM
    It's in this sub-forum because it has been officially announced. The others are in upcoming devices subforum because unlike the PlayBook, they haven't been acknowledged in an official capacity by RIM as Howarmat suggested.
    10-12-10 10:15 AM
    well i looked in the upcoming devices... any many devices stayed there even after announcement and even release.. bold 9650 for one.

If you cannot buy it, then it IS an upcoming device and also given that any project can be pulled from the market at any time until it is out and launched..then this IS still a development project and not a market reality.
    10-14-10 07:06 AM
    well i looked in the upcoming devices... any many devices stayed there even after announcement and even release.. bold 9650 for one.

If you cannot buy it, then it IS an upcoming device and also given that any project can be pulled from the market at any time until it is out and launched..then this IS still a development project and not a market reality.
    I have the Bold 9650 and watched the forums every day until it was announced and released, and it changed from "Upcoming Devices" to the "BlackBerry Device Help and Discussion Forums" the same day...
    10-17-10 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD