Just wanted to say that about a month ago I got tempted to jump ship and moved everything over to iOS devices, all was fine at first but at the back of my mind I had this nagging feeling that I knew I'd done the wrong thing. I got swept-away in all the isheep marketing & tried convincing myself I'd made the right choice (which I clearly hadn't)
    Now I'm back onboard team Blackberry - both phone & tablet & couldn't be happier! Just saying that's all...
    10-09-12 10:49 AM
    Welcome back?

Nothing wrong you know, trying other devices and seeing if it works for you.

This isn't religion or something...
    bungaboy, JaimemarieG and pri79269 like this.
    10-09-12 11:05 AM
    Are you a Saw Doctors say fan by any chance?
    10-09-12 11:13 AM
    Say a hundred "Hail Blackberrys" my son...
    You are forgiven.
    10-09-12 11:25 AM
    My school lends out iPads to faculty for a month at a time, so I thought I would take a stab. I couldn't stand it. The OS looks like a third-grader designed it for kindergartners. It's awful. It was sort of fun setting it up at first, but then it quickly got boring. One button? Give me gestures any day. I did like the bigger screen for at home (and still have the 7" PB for portability), so if the PB ever comes out in a 10" size, I will probably buy one, but the iToy was boring. Yuck.
    haveusean and madman0141 like this.
    10-09-12 11:56 AM
    Then it's a world of bored kindergarteners! The thing won't stop selling!

Really guys. I prefer the PlayBook too. But I see no reason to talk smack about other devices. Different strokes right?
    pri79269 likes this.
    10-09-12 12:52 PM
    This isn't religion or something...
    ^ ^ ^ Amen. Lol.
    haveusean, hpjrt and bungaboy like this.
    10-09-12 01:15 PM
    I'm a tech junkie and I got rid of my iPad last year. This year I got rid of my iPhone 4, back to my 9930. I also have the Nexus 7 and daily I'm thinking that it probably should go back. Not saying it's a bad device, actually it's pretty nice. I just find myself using my PB more, specially now that I own both. The way the 9930 and PB hook up with each other is just fantastic. I love being able to text from my PB. As "advanced" as the other two are, this is not a feature either one offer.

I too have sinned and I too am back and now I'm just waiting for the BB10 devices. So far my entire household (3) are going to be moving back to BBs. Been following BB10 updates and I gotta say, I'm very impressed. Seriously considering buying some of their stock.
    10-09-12 02:09 PM
    You are forgiven.
    Aaaah...good old crackberry humor, nice one!! Nice to have some peace and sanity around here once again! This new forum !!
    10-09-12 02:10 PM
    My school lends out iPads to faculty for a month at a time, so I thought I would take a stab. I couldn't stand it. The OS looks like a third-grader designed it for kindergartners. It's awful. It was sort of fun setting it up at first, but then it quickly got boring. One button? Give me gestures any day. I did like the bigger screen for at home (and still have the 7" PB for portability), so if the PB ever comes out in a 10" size, I will probably buy one, but the iToy was boring. Yuck.
    I can understand what you are talking about. A couple of weeks ago I finally gave in and bought my 13 y/o daughter the ipad she has been long for. In the beginning it was not setting it up, even though I did not know how to navigate this thing, kept swiping and swiping until she says, "you have to press the button" and my simple reply of "oh". The screen size was nice for watching HBO Go and MaxGo. After a day or so got really bored with it and really no use for it like my PB.
    10-09-12 02:50 PM
    Glad you're back OP. The ipeople like one button and all apps because anything else would require thought and that ability is done for them by an app.
    10-09-12 02:55 PM
    Maybe it's just me but I think the iPad is genius. I have the PB and only use the PB, my son uses the New iPad. It's fast, hosts the nicest display on any tablet, premium build quality and quite the eco system behind it. The PB is for me and it's why I use it. However, the iPad is pure genius (Hints the sales figures).
    10-09-12 03:00 PM
    Welcome back eh. It's always good to see what's out there
    10-09-12 03:22 PM
    You are forgiven.
    Not so fast...a hundred hail BlackBerries and a hundred Our Father's only gets you up to purgatory. You need to purchase the new 10L and 10N plust the 4G LTE tablet before you enter a state of grace; now start gettin' busy OP.
    10-09-12 03:31 PM
    Welcome back.
    10-09-12 03:39 PM
    No need for hail blackberries....

....the young grasshopper has journeyed a long way and finally found true enlightenment!
    djdragon likes this.
    10-09-12 04:59 PM