Hi folks...

Okay, I used the search button but didn't find anything on the subject...

I take my PB to work, it automatically connects to the work wifi which I don't want... am I missing something or is the PB actually missing the "forget network" functionality?

Thanks!
    06-10-11 09:40 AM
    If it is a saved network you can delete it by opening wi-fi settings, selecting "Saved Networks" from the drip-down list and selecting the Edit (pen) icon. A trash can icon will appear next to each saved network. Tap to delete.
    djrobinn likes this.
    06-10-11 09:48 AM
    If it is a saved network you can delete it by opening wi-fi settings, selecting "Saved Networks" from the drip-down list and selecting the Edit (pen) icon. A trash can icon will appear next to each saved network. Tap to delete.
    Thanks man... its pretty cool... even shows all the networks that I've ever connected to on my phone... neat!
    06-10-11 09:50 AM
    Ironically, I'd be happy if I could get my PB to consistently remember to connect to my home network.
    06-10-11 09:51 AM
    Thanks man... its pretty cool... even shows all the networks that I've ever connected to on my phone... neat!
    That's because when you "bridge" with your phone, all the wifi network definitions are copied over as well..

So if you really want it deleted, you have to delete it from your phone as well or it will just show up again..
    06-10-11 10:11 AM
    That's because when you "bridge" with your phone, all the wifi network definitions are copied over as well..

So if you really want it deleted, you have to delete it from your phone as well or it will just show up again..
    No they just copy over doing something to the playbook wifi networks won't do anything to the phone saved networks.
    06-10-11 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD