Flash drive for OTG....any options available?
So haven't seen anything on OTG lately and with BB10 dropping with phones, I just want to start to prepare for BB10 on the playbook. I am thinking it would be great to use a flash memory drive with OTG as it would, hopefully, use less battery power than a stand along IDE or laptop drive. Can anyone hypothesize if this will work and if so any options for drives? I know the capacity won't be as much as a regular hard drive but it would hopefully allow the PB to be much more portable i.e. don't need to be near electricity for the HD. I do use the Go flex satellite and it does work pretty well, just looking for other options that may work as well. Does flash sound like a viable option for OTG and the Playbook?
- By Tha.Housewife in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 59Last Post: 10-09-2013, 10:46 AM
- By LeeTheRed in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2011, 08:37 AM
- By DaSniper in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2010, 10:10 AM
- By Nickster248 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2009, 01:14 PM
- By boothar1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2008, 07:26 PM