Has anyone been able to access fios tv online through the playbook? What about fios remote dvr?
    06-28-11 07:47 AM
    Going to try it today will report back
    06-28-11 07:48 AM
    It works beautifully! at the top it will say you are using an unsupported browser but all the managing functions (schedule, delete, etc) work for remote dvr. Also fios tv online streams perfectly.

Also on the plus side I had to call verizon about my account, found out epix is doing a free 3 month promotion and epix online streams perfectly also.

Can't begin to say how happy I am about this.
    wheresmy600 likes this.
    06-28-11 08:58 AM
    It works beautifully! at the top it will say you are using an unsupported browser but all the managing functions (schedule, delete, etc) work for remote dvr. Also fios tv online streams perfectly.

Did I miss a Playbook application for Fios, or is this all through the web?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-28-11 09:13 AM
    Did I miss a Playbook application for Fios, or is this all through the web?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    through the web.
    Stephen_TX likes this.
    06-28-11 09:13 AM

Also on the plus side I had to call verizon about my account, found out epix is doing a free 3 month promotion and epix online streams perfectly also.

Okay, then it must be that my remote access has not taken effect yet. I just got fios tv over the strong objections of my DH (no NFL ticket), but hey he said household expenses need to be cut so there ya go!

This will be good for tv viewing when we visit the in-laws for a week. Excellent wireless service supplied by their building, but no cable! Now I just need to order that hdmi cord and we're all set!
    06-28-11 10:03 AM
    Does Verizon have free online TV content or are you just watching paid flex view things?
    06-28-11 10:33 AM
    Does Verizon have free online TV content or are you just watching paid flex view things?
    has free tv too plus if you have the movie package you get starz, hbo, max, showtime, and epix free online
    06-28-11 10:35 AM
    Can someone advise where this can be accessed. Thanks
    05-09-12 02:15 PM
    the pb supports that?! This gives me ANOTHER reason to hate that my next door neighbor has fios and my building does not
    05-09-12 04:30 PM
    Can you tell us all how you achieved this feet of connectivity? I cannot figure out how you did it on your play book.
    06-22-13 09:54 AM
    There is also a converted Android app out there with the FIOS Remote functions (listing's, DVR management etc.). It's not at Goodereader - I'll see if I can find it and update. It needs to be sideloaded, but it does work.
    06-22-13 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD