Well, after many hints on a 16GB Playbook, my wife finally went to get me one for xmas and they were sold out! I was having none of that ... after a long seach, I found the Walmart bundle (sold out earlier in the week). Not taking any more chances, I placed the order. Tonight I get to tell my wife I've finished her shopping ... for me!!

I already have an ipad that gets used at home and travel, but I'm looking forward to using the playbook paired with my work 9650 Bold. I like the PB size and the bridge functionality. I just need to find some good apps and I'll be ready to roll!
    bpdude and jafobabe like this.
    12-02-11 01:02 PM
    Awesome. I tell my wife every year what I want and vice versa. Saves standing in return lines or boxing something up for return to an online store. Welcome to the club I know you will enjoy it.
    12-02-11 05:37 PM
    Well, after many hints on a 16GB Playbook, my wife finally went to get me one for xmas and they were sold out! I was having none of that ... after a long seach, I found the Walmart bundle (sold out earlier in the week). Not taking any more chances, I placed the order. Tonight I get to tell my wife I've finished her shopping ... for me!!

I already have an ipad that gets used at home and travel, but I'm looking forward to using the playbook paired with my work 9650 Bold. I like the PB size and the bridge functionality. I just need to find some good apps and I'll be ready to roll!
    Cute story !!
    12-02-11 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD