I must admit I'm finding navigating messageboards here at Crackberry and other sites a bit difficult when it comes to selecting the page numbers with my finger. i.e. to move from page 1 to page 2. Anybody have any tips on how to navigate via touch screen when you have to select small text or numbers?
    04-21-11 10:15 AM
    Pinch to zoom?
    04-21-11 10:18 AM
    yup.. thats what I do.. pinch zoom over the page buttons and click away..

only issue im having with forums is lack of auto correct and spell check..but in time i have hope.
    04-21-11 10:21 AM
    ive been pinching but was curious if there was a faster way.
    04-21-11 10:31 AM
    I have been doing a quick double tap that seems to zoom up enough where I can select the page.
    04-21-11 10:34 AM
    I've also been pinching and zooming in on things that are small, like the forum page numbers and those little "remember me" boxes when logging in.
    04-21-11 10:34 AM
    Get smaller fingers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 10:48 AM
    I've also found it helpful to open topics in new tabs so i don't have to bit back and wait for the main page to load again everytime. However the internet connection in my apartment is horribly slow so this might only be helpful for me :P
    04-21-11 01:04 PM
    what would be helpful would be a gesture that we could associate to tasks such as moving from one page to another on messageboards without having to pinch and zoom to select. i.e. the ability to customize gestures where a gesture can be custom created for practically any normal web browsing task.
    04-21-11 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD