Wow. Using my pb on the tv is fantastic!
    It was awesome to show my mom and wife my pics and video from my last business trip on her 46" tv.( I was in Toronto and visited Niagra Falls)
    Last edited by QWKSNKE; 05-27-12 at 01:59 AM.
    05-26-12 08:40 PM
    Congrads I use mine to play muffin knight on my big tv
    collapsed likes this.
    05-26-12 09:33 PM
    The HDMI output is fantastic. During my break in between semesters I plugged in the cable and went on a PBS/NOVA bender on my 32" HDTV. During the past nursing semester I would use my 9330 to search for and do online acid/base quizzes. I posted a pic of the set-up of my PB and TV during one of the online quizzes on my facebook and needless to say, my classmates were jealous. Learning respiratory vs metabolic acid/base can be fun....while a little help from RIM.
    05-26-12 10:16 PM
    Forgot to add that BB remote has more win than Charlie Sheen
    ericrangel76 and Revord like this.
    05-27-12 01:57 AM
    I use bridge on my phone and HDMI cable on playbook to plug into a projector and totally go blackberry on my presentations!

Did that at a recent conference and all I needed to carry with me was PB in my jacket pocket with the HDMI cable/adapter, and phone which I always carry.

Everyone else had clunky laptops and remote pointers. They were all commenting how cool to use only the PB and your phone! Not only effective, highly lightweight and portable setup, but cheap!

And at home, if I want to surf net, watch youtube or podcasts, email or play games, I just hook up PB to my TV and sit on my couch and bridge to my phone! It is awesome! Like having a Roku or Boxee or WDLive or AppleTV box!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    05-27-12 06:44 AM
    I'm going to get my bold 9900 in July. I can't wait to bridge them and use my PlayBook on my tv its going to be awesome
    05-27-12 09:16 AM
    PB + BB + HDMI Cable + HD TV = AWESOMENESS!!!

For music, photo slideshows, movies, presentations, surfing the web, you name it!
    05-27-12 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD