ordered my playbook last thursday and received it yesterday. I love this thing. Haven't been able to put it down.
    Now I need a newer BB to bridge with it.
    02-09-12 09:42 PM
    Glad you like! I havent gone a day in 3 weeks without using it at least for a little bit. I sold my netbook because of it
    herculesinwyoming likes this.
    02-09-12 09:43 PM
    Great choice. I hope it serves your needs. The more you use it, the more uses you'll find for it. Don't forget to check out the Newbie Tips and Tricks sticky! A lot of great advice there and answers to questions you haven't thought of yet. If I didn't tell you that jafobabe would
    jafobabe likes this.
    02-09-12 09:52 PM
    Enjoy QWKSNKE !! I've had mine a little over a month and I'm loving it, and my laptop is enjoying the break

Why do you need a newer BB to bridge with ? Been using my 9000, and it's getting the job done just fine. I'm entitled to a new phone at the end of the month so was considreing and 9900 or 9800, but I think I'll wait for the BB10's to come out.
    02-09-12 10:04 PM
    upgrade to 9900 or wait out until the bb10. Either way its a win win situation eh
    02-09-12 11:25 PM
    I've been wanting a Blackberry phone to use bridge with but the price for the 9900 is way higher than I'm comfortable with. It's the only device from RIM close to replacing my HTC Incredible S.
    02-10-12 12:06 AM
    My playbook is quite friendly with my 9300 curve. Will a better phone make things (internet / BBM) faster?

Good decision QWKSNKE . Enjoy the Playbook
    02-10-12 12:40 AM
    Great choice. I hope it serves your needs. The more you use it, the more uses you'll find for it. Don't forget to check out the Newbie Tips and Tricks sticky! A lot of great advice there and answers to questions you haven't thought of yet. If I didn't tell you that jafobabe would
    Thanks Roto.. ya beat me to it

I sure am late to this party 'eh? LOL

To the OP:

Welcome to the forums!

Check out the Newbie Tips and Tricks for the Playbook, by clicking below my signature..
    It was compiled by the knowledgeable posters from this forum.

Also check out the vids in the Blackberry Playbook 101.

Enjoy!
    02-10-12 01:04 AM
    Why do you need a newer BB to bridge with ? Been using my 9000, and it's getting the job done just fine..
    I am sure that the OS 7.0 phones would be better than the OS 6.0 from a remote browsing standpoint (obviously the carrier's network plays a factor as well)

upgrade to 9900 or wait out until the bb10. Either way its a win win situation eh
    I am due for an upgrade in a couple of months but I think I may hold out until Verizon and RIM have LTE avail in my area

Welcome to the forums!

Check out the Newbie Tips and Tricks for the Playbook, by clicking below my signature..

Enjoy!
    Definitly not new to the forums but thanks for the 'Welcome'

And yep, I have already started reading the 'sticky' about the playbook
    02-10-12 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD