browsing can be done without tethering by using bridge browser. it will show up once ur bb is bridged to pb.
    09-28-11 07:53 AM
    The QNX operating system and gestures are just phenominal. I hope 2.0 knocks it outta the park. With native apps on here, this thing will be perfect (FOR ME).

Depending on how the conference goes on October 4th (Let's talk iphone), I may come back to blackberry as my personal device once QNX hits. However, I do have a feeling Apple is gonna put on quite a performance.
    09-28-11 07:55 AM
    browsing can be done without tethering by using bridge browser. it will show up once ur bb is bridged to pb.
    My blackberry is bridged, but I get a message that says I have to sign up for tethering before I can browse.
    09-28-11 08:03 AM
    congrats on the PB. I got three on launch and now I just could not resist the price. Honestly, when I say a PB next to some droid tablet it just seemed like an easy choice. The PB is has great hardware. My brother is getting a cool Christmas present.

The apps on PB are enough but more quality and still secure apps will be welcome. I've looked into it and although not all android apps will run on the android player they will add over 100k apps over time.

I hope RIM releases the BB Movies app next month. Not the biggest deal but that is the only thing the iPad2 can do that the Playbook can't. However, the PB has way better speakers (dual stereo), 10% more processing power, better front and rear cameras and I just love the size.
    For this price I think it is the best tablet deal out there hands down!
    09-28-11 08:31 AM
    I got mine last night and was so excited, until I found out that you have to pay for tethering to browse the internet through bridge. I thought you could browse the internet through bridge without paying for it. Not to mention that the camera is lousy. So disappointed.
    You need to go to the sticky at the top and download the ota bridge from there. Remove the bridge app from your phone first unpair on both.
    09-28-11 08:55 AM
    Got mine last night from Staples! LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    09-28-11 09:33 AM
    You need to go to the sticky at the top and download the ota bridge from there. Remove the bridge app from your phone first unpair on both.
    It's working perfectly now. Thanks much.
    09-28-11 11:32 AM
    man i am loving this tablet. It couldn't get any better. There are some apps that i would like skype and msn, but i can live it for now.

i do miss the auto capital on a new scetence and the auto period if i double space but thats all small things.

overall i recommend this tablet.
    09-28-11 12:49 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD