Hi

I forgot my bb password and I did 10 times attemt, and it keeps shows me this message Final Attempt! Your PlayBook will be erased on failure, but it doesn't reboot automatically, some said if you did 10 times attempt for password it will erase all your data in your device and it will automatically reboot, but mine doesn't reboot or restart

I already did rebooting by pressing power button and volume ups/down but still it keeps me asking for a password

What should I do ?

Please help

Thank you so much
    01-11-16 08:08 PM
    If you can't remember your device password then you are out of luck and the device will wipe. That's how device level security works.

Posted via CB10
    If you can't remember your device password then you are out of luck and the device will wipe. That's how device level security works.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 04:42 AM
    If you have another PC available, you could try resetting your BlackBerry ID password from this URL

https://help.blackberry.com/en/black...243247856.html

However, if it's the PlayBook password you've forgotten then you're SoL I'm afraid...

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 03:00 PM
    IF, you had wifi sharing enabled on your Playbook, AND, you did not password protect the wifi sharing function (this is distinct from the device password protection), you can still access your Playbook over wifi to rescue any documents or files before having to wipe. So, you may not be totally SOL.
    BoneMatrix likes this.
    01-12-16 03:51 PM
    Plug your playbook to the computer. On blackberry desktop manager reload the os

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 04:32 PM