How about an option or prompt to replace an existing file when pasting or downloading from the cloud... Rather than it making copies?
    Innovatology likes this.
    12-01-12 05:59 PM
    Awesome!, Why CAN'T this be built into the BlackBerry 10 OS Great app which I use on my PlayBook, also interestingly enough BlackBerry 10 will have folder support (about gosh darn time)
    12-01-12 10:07 PM
    Seems like app approvals are taking a lot longer than usual, even for updates. Hopefully due to BB10 activity.
    jamesharmeling and Herve5 like this.
    12-03-12 07:56 AM
    Seems like app approvals are taking a lot longer than usual, even for updates. Hopefully due to BB10 activity.
    Wow. That's RIM for you. Hope it gets released soon...

Tapatalking
    12-03-12 08:13 AM
    ^^ Updates to existing developer apps should take some precedence over new developer app submissions. IMO
    12-03-12 09:29 AM
    This is great news. The enhancements you're making are going to be really nice, but I'm excited to try the media streaming. Keep pushing the envelope!
    12-04-12 05:39 PM
    At least you don't have the headaches with app world like some of us my vendor name is the same exact name as my company and every single time I submit an app under the company name as an official app for it I'm required to submit some proof. The irony, I get the SAME person from App World asking for the extra documentation. After one not so pleasant email reply to him I think he'll trust that I work at the company
    12-04-12 07:41 PM
    Now, today Dec. 5 the v6 does appear in the App world when consulted from my work PC, but when I launch the world app on the PB it still is in v.5 there, and no upgrade proposed of course!
    Ah, patience...

P.S. why didn't you post this announcement in the "applications" subforum? Here I fear it'll be read by much less people (I even had some difficulty tracking the thread back)
    [edit] OK, it's appeared now, and premisses look really good. The only missing feature for me: FTP
    Last edited by Herve5; 12-05-12 at 07:52 AM.
    12-05-12 06:37 AM
    Just updated, try a refresh... Its looking good
    12-05-12 06:42 AM
    Awesome! This is my most used app next to my browser on my PlayBook!!
    12-05-12 06:45 AM
    OK folks, the full version of Files & Folders 6.0 has been approved. The trial version is still pending approval. As always, it may take a few hours before it shows up on your nearest App World server, but keep tapping those refresh buttons. Enjoy, and let us know how you get on!!!
    12-05-12 07:02 AM
    It just showed up for me. Looking forward to trying the new features!
    12-05-12 07:17 AM
    Whew! My shincter just loosened up, but now my impatience is growing and my stomach hurts.

Thanks for the awesome app, but no thanks for the physical pain it causes me when I can't get what I want when I want it.

Update edit: Just got it. Very nice.
    Last edited by jamesharmeling; 12-05-12 at 07:32 AM.
    Innovatology likes this.
    12-05-12 07:22 AM
    Happy to see BB finally released your version 6! This version looks great and I'm looking forward to using it even more than I used previous versions. Happily poking through all the screens to explore what's new!
    12-05-12 07:28 AM
    Awesome upgrades! I'm streaming from Dropbox right now
    12-05-12 07:41 AM
    thanks again. hasn't showed up for me yet. looking forward to it.
    edit: got it too! going to be a good day
    Last edited by nappp; 12-05-12 at 10:28 AM.
    12-05-12 09:46 AM
    Whew! My shincter just loosened up, but now my impatience is growing and my stomach hurts.

Thanks for the awesome app, but no thanks for the physical pain it causes me when I can't get what I want when I want it.

Update edit: Just got it. Very nice.
    Lol! I think they have medication for that. All kidding aside, glad the update is here. Files and Folders is the best app out there for taking care of business on your Playbook. Thanks to the dev for another great update.
    12-05-12 10:07 AM
    Just showed up for me when I entered app world. Thanks to the developer for such a great app!

Just tried streaming some videos from my box account and its great!

Tapatalking
    12-05-12 10:26 AM
    Awesome application! Useful. Clean UI. You set a high standard for other app designers.
    12-05-12 10:54 AM
    The only missing feature for me: FTP
    BGShellPlus provides a native SSH, SCP, and SFTP capability.
    12-05-12 03:19 PM
    I love the streaming. Performance is great even for HD content.

I haven't tried too many video format yet but the only video that gave me an error was a video I shot using the playbook.
    It gave an error id = 5 . Message " This media data type is unsupported by the Playbook" WTF
    12-05-12 03:45 PM
    Just pulled down update. like the changes. I especially like the better search.

There seems to be a broken icon next to the magnifying glass for the new locations feature.

Sent from my Playbook
    12-05-12 06:48 PM
    Thanks fo the udpdate! Is there any way to open files in Smart Office 2 by defult rather than the native office app? Thanks
    12-05-12 08:03 PM
    hey bring some new stuff. perhaps swiss knife aka netflix,skype,hulu type of app all in one sort of deal

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    12-05-12 08:42 PM
    hey bring some new stuff. perhaps swiss knife aka netflix,skype,hulu type of app all in one sort of deal

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    dream on
    12-05-12 09:51 PM
254 12345 ...