Right, I've opened this up as a separate thread now hopefully to get this issue sorted! Can you please te me how many of you PlayBook Files & Folders owners are having problems with Box Connectivity and if so have you contacted F&F support and had any sort of reply? I have also tweeted @FilesFolders several times without response. Apparently Box has changed something their side, so shouldn't F&F Support change something on the App pathway side. It's called support for a Paid App?

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    fargery likes this.
    06-18-14 04:15 AM
    I have contacted both, only Box is looking into the problem, Files and Folders has not replied. I think it is the playbook platform which is not being supported by these third party vendors. Who knows I will advise if things change. Regards Gary
    06-18-14 10:28 PM
    I have contacted both, only Box is looking into the problem, Files and Folders has not replied. I think it is the playbook platform which is not being supported by these third party vendors. Who knows I will advise if things change. Regards Gary
    Thanks for the update. If you can please keep the community posted on progress. I'm surprised by the lack of reply from support especially as it's a paid App. Files & Folders also made the Top 10 ever PlayBook Apps. If this is not resolved then they may lose that status, as we can only list fully functional Apps.

06-19-14 06:51 AM
    Nothing connects for me now as far as box is concerned
    06-19-14 03:37 PM
    We really must get this one fixed. I will send another email!

06-20-14 05:55 AM
    You probably won't have much luck, the developer (innovatology) disappeared from the PB forum a while ago. Try using X-Plore (latest version), it's better anyway. I have two Box accounts and can access both with it. There's no SkyDrive or Google Drive support (for G Drive, it looks for a Google account on your PB and doesn't find one- the same is true for X-Plore on my Kindle Fire HD) but,.afaik, all of the other servers should work.

Files & Folders Box Connectivity issue-img_20140152.png
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    06-20-14 10:49 AM
    You probably won't have much luck, the developer (innovatology) disappeared from the PB forum a while ago. Try using X-Plore (latest version), it's better anyway. I have two Box accounts and can access both with it. There's no SkyDrive or Google Drive support (for G Drive, it looks for a Google account on your PB and doesn't find one- the same is true for X-Plore on my Kindle Fire HD) but,.afaik, all of the other servers should work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140152.png 
Views:	203 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	279190
    Pacoman, thanks for the info. I still want a reply from the F&F app owner, but will check out X-Plore. Cheers

06-20-14 03:41 PM
    Any news or replies from Developer anyone?

Last edited by PlayBook UK; 06-26-14 at 08:24 AM.
    06-26-14 04:35 AM
    Thanks Pacoman X-Plore is a good file manager sideload, plus cloud access. Cheers

anon(5597702) likes this.
    06-30-14 07:14 AM
    No problem. One correction to my above post, though. X-Plore actually does have SkyDrive access- logging in through the OneDrive server will let you access SkyDrive.
    06-30-14 10:32 AM
    Thanks for the update. If you can please keep the community posted on progress. I'm surprised by the lack of reply from support especially as it's a paid App. Files & Folders also made the Top 10 ever PlayBook Apps. If this is not resolved then they may lose that status, as we can only list fully functional Apps.

I sure the developer of Files & Folders will hate to lose the support of the PlayBook community.....

I have a PlayBook and I have the paid version of Files & Folders.... it WAS one of the best apps for viewing files on my Playbook. Don't use a BOX account, but it does still work with OneDrive (uses the old name). They didn't make the transistion to BB10 very well, seems like it took them a while to get "something" right. I use the ES File Explore (Android) on both the Playbook and my Z10.....
    06-30-14 01:48 PM
    Same problem for me, no answer from dev.....
    07-03-14 10:23 PM