- CrackBerry User
- 41 Posts
File converter PLAYBOOk
Hi, really quick around here guys.
Im away from home and I got some movies on my playbook, problem is that some of them just won't play on my playbook due to the file not being supported.
I came across this app on BBworld "file converter" would that do the job?
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
01-22-14, 02:41 PM #2
- 5,802 Posts
- Sir Glaurung the Great
Another one is Aimersoft Video Converter (paid), but works great and has a Playbook setting for one click ripping/converting.
I use both now, as I bought another vendors tablet and google wants it packaged "their way", as in is still shows as an Mpeg4, but the way it's packaged is the issue.
Aimersoft works great, runs realtime for conversions,
Handbrake works great, conversions take a bit longer than realtime, but hey, just click it and go have a couple of cocktails......
- 01-22-14, 03:29 PM #3
The norm here is to get Kalemsoft Media Player in BBWorld, it has played every file thus far I have thown at it.
Kalemsoft is also available for you BlackBerry phone.
Last I checked it was 3.99 down from 6.99$, it was an awesome investment.
Saves loads of time converting videos yourself, just add movie to Playbook or BB10 phone and play.
Posted via CB10
- 01-22-14, 04:19 PM #5
- 01-22-14, 04:54 PM #7
- 01-22-14, 06:13 PM #9
- 01-22-14, 06:35 PM #10
Any word yet on if the dev' was allowed to have the Q10 go full screen when viewing a movie via hdmi.
Last I read from him there was a setting he wasn't able to implement because of something BlackBerry didn't allow?
Posted via CB10
- By Ghostone20 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 19Last Post: 03-13-14, 05:21 AM
- By SEAWARRIOR in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 8Last Post: 01-31-14, 07:52 AM
- By kaleido scope in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-14, 07:43 AM
- By zaid-z10 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-14, 07:25 AM
- By sandeepbandeep in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-14, 01:29 AM