Wow I havn't posted anything on Crackberry in the longest time!

Ok so Im in love with my 32GB Playbook and I have a few questions for you guys who know a little more about it than me and they are as followed:

1 - Deleting pre loaded apps ?

I do not need or want Bing Maps but I cant seem to find a way to delete it, any suggestions ?

2 - Blackberry App Word ?

In the "My World" tab there is a "Unavailable Apps" tab that Im guessing connects through Blackberry Bridge. In that list I have about 15-20 apps from my phone that I really do not want to look at is there any way to clear it ?

3 - Folders and hiding icons ?

When will we get this option ?

And last but not least...

4 - The pre loaded song ?

How do I get rid of it ?

Those are all my questions for now... I hope someone can help me get some answers!!!

Thank You.
    Last edited by CB.Mike-D; 05-12-11 at 08:39 AM.
    05-12-11 08:36 AM
    We all wait.patiently. Answers will come, if ever this week.
    05-12-11 08:39 AM
    1. You can't. The ones you can, you will get back in an update that is the same number of OS you are already on.

2. Don't believe there is. I have more then 130 in there but you never have to go in there, as it is labeled unavailable.

3. Don't know if anyone knows this one, but we will see if anyone else posts.

4. Not yet. Hopefully they let us at some point.
    05-12-11 08:40 AM
    1 - Deleting pre loaded apps ?

I do not need or want Bing Maps but I cant seem to find a way to delete it, any suggestions ?

2 - Blackberry App Word ?
    In the "My World" tab there is a "Unavailable Apps" tab that Im guessing connects through Blackberry Bridge. In that list I have about 15-20 apps from my phone that I really do not want to look at is there any way to clear it ?

3 - Folders and hiding icons ?
    When will we get this option ?

And last but not least...
    4 - The pre loaded song ?
    1) can not 'remove' nor 'hide'
    2) 'unavailable' are those apps on or were on your phone's same email appworld account.
    3) not yet
    4) not yet
    05-12-11 08:44 AM
    1. You can't. The ones you can, you will get back in an update that is the same number of OS you are already on.

2. Don't believe there is. I have more then 130 in there but you never have to go in there, as it is labeled unavailable.

3. Don't know if anyone knows this one, but we will see if anyone else posts.

4. Not yet. Hopefully they let us at some point.
    Thanks for your help I guess LOL!!!

That sucks, Im someone who likes eveything organized and the fact that Bing which is useless to me is there bothers me and the fact that all those unavailable apps are there bothers me and how I cant get rid of that song bothers me!

Im hoping I can at least do one of these things soon!
    05-12-11 08:49 AM
    Not being able to create folders or delete apps sucks. The best solution I have come up with is to customize the favorites tab. You can add/remove from favorites media and games at will.
    05-12-11 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD