I posted these on the Playbook Beta Zone Forum last week and even got a chuckle out of the Project Manager.

Enjoy.

----------

Following up on the success of the Playbook, RIM launches an exotic sportscar division. Their first automobile, a sleek GT with unprecedented engine compression and torque is immediately entered in the Le Mans Gran Prix. As the flag goes down the RIM car pulls ahead of the competition and holds a comfortable lead going into the first corner where suddenly the car veers into the stands and bursts into flames, killing the driver instantly.

When asked about the cause of the accident RIM's engineers explained that brakes won't be included until version 2 (which should arrive sometime later this year).

----------

How many RIM employees does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Just one and we can all expect light 'very soon'.

----------

A BB user is explaining Blackberry Music to a friend - "it only costs $5/month for 50 songs AND I get access to 50 more songs from every other BBM contact I know who subscribes to BB Music." The friend asks "So how many songs do you have available right now?" The BB user replies "150, if you count my boss's death metal collection and those Andrew Lloyd Webber soundtracks my Mom likes."

----------

What's the difference between a Blackberry Product Manager and a drummer for Spinal Tap?

The drummer sometimes lasts long enough to go on the record.

----------

A RIM software engineer is working at his desk when he hears a voice boom out "Repent! The end is near." He looks out the window to see locusts falling from the sky and a river of blood running through the parking lot. He looks back at his screen to see an Inbox notification from senior management titled "Re: Apocalypse - it is obviously difficult to address anonymous commentary..."
    09-12-11 12:22 PM
    Funny. Thanks.
    09-12-11 12:29 PM
    these are good!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-11 12:34 PM
    Thanks! Despite everything, Blackberry now....Blackberry forever.
    chiefbroski likes this.
    09-12-11 12:51 PM
    Not to be confused with IBM's OS2 operating system of the late 1990s which was what Windows aspired to be but never succeeded. It was also a perfect example of an excellent product that was never marketed properly. Something, we hope, that future historians will not tell us about the Playbook.
    09-12-11 02:23 PM
    Thanks! Despite everything, Blackberry now....Blackberry forever.
    Yup - FOREVER is how long till the next OS update.

Thanks to the OP for the jokes. Let's keep it light after all how bad can the apocalypse be.
    09-12-11 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD