Naomi Wattsiane Selwyn in the film "Mulholland Drive"....her alter ego "Betty Elms" is my username on Tipb.

I apologize for being a film buff, I see the official enforcer of what acceptable avatars/usernames are hath spoken, and a Troll I shall forever be.
    I don't even have an account on Tipb I guess I am the troll. Maybe I should get one and go over there and tell them what a POS it is that they love...

**** nothing better to do I do the same thing here - only the correct audience and the correct forum....
    11-23-11 09:58 PM
    Aw crap... I'm busted... her name is.... oops prolly shouldn't put a real name here eh
    no you shouldn't but I saw it , but I already knew it... you haven't been around much lately - been off trolling Tipb again?
    With your "probably shouldn't put a real name here" avatar?
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-23-11 at 10:18 PM.
    11-23-11 10:15 PM
    So you have 20 posts and now you're the username/avatar police as well as the speech code regulator? I could care less about what ANYONE says on ANY forum. Usually on forums the people who have to resort to "go away, you don't belong here" tactics are the people who are losing all the arguments and have talked themselves into a corner. Its a fact.
    lol, never claimed to be username/avatar police, I just think its funny when someone pretends to be someone else while trolling.

What does the number of my posts matter? I came to a BLACKBERRY FAN SITE because I want to hear from other BLACKBERRY FANS. Does posting 200 trolling posts count for more than 20 posts that are genuinely interested in the topic of the forum?
    If I wanted to drink the apple flavored cool-aid I would go to an apple forum.

I haven't talked myself into any corner and am not sure how you figure I have? I am also wondering just what corner would you be refering to? Would love to read this "corner" study you refer to that states your fact, lmao.

Have I called you both trolls? You Bet! Will others? Well, that likely depends on if you keep trolling, now doesn't it?

It is simple...if you show up at a site for fans of a specific topic for the explicit purpose of arguing with them, putting down the subject they are fans of, and trying to subvert their interests, then you are trolling and should not be suprised when there is negativity in return.

From the Forum Rules:
    That said, we have a zero tolerance policy toward individuals who come into the forums just to tear it apart. If you think the PlayBook sucks then try hanging out in your own forum instead. The BlackBerry PlayBook forum is dedicated to PlayBook enthusiasts - not PlayBook haters. If you're stopping by to talk smack and turn people away from the forum you will be asked to leave.

Members with higher post count and those who have been registered for a while - should know better - and are not exempt. You should not be cursing, belittling, or making other members feel stupid for opening a thread.
    Last edited by jamesjmunro; 11-23-11 at 10:21 PM.
    jafobabe likes this.
    11-23-11 10:17 PM
    no you shouldn't but I saw it , but I already knew it... you haven't been around much lately - been off trolling Tipb again?
    With your "probably shouldnt put a real name here" avatar?
    Just lurking here... no tipb for me.
    11-23-11 10:18 PM
    Aw crap... I'm busted... her name is.... oops prolly shouldn't put a real name here eh
    you mean that really isn't you? darn, and here I thought there was hope for Calgary.
    11-23-11 10:27 PM
    Just lurking here... no tipb for me.
    My faith in you remains intact...you know I'm just teasing right?. Good to see you - its nice to have a well mannered pleasant natured and REAL person around to counter the likes of me.. and the other "trolls' lol
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-23-11 at 10:33 PM.
    11-23-11 10:29 PM
    I have not looked back at the beginning but if the original post was an authentic question, then the good and bad of both platforms seems to be fair game in this thread. Just keep it civil or the thread will be closed. Although, maybe there is sufficient info in the various replies that it could be closed.
    11-23-11 10:41 PM
    I have not looked back at the beginning but if the original post was an authentic question, then the good and bad of both platforms seems to be fair game in this thread. Just keep it civil or the thread will be closed. Although, maybe there is sufficient info in the various replies that it could be closed.
    No problem here officer.
    11-23-11 10:44 PM
    I hope so...close it! It's apple trollbait.
    11-23-11 10:56 PM
    I think we can all agree on one thing. This thread is way off topic. If ya'll want to continue arguing you can take it to PM. I'm not going to waste my time cleaning up this thread because I know it would just continue.
    Closed. Move along.
    11-23-11 11:25 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD