Is there a way to fast forward and rewind in the videos application on the PlayBook?

Thanks
    04-22-11 12:55 AM
    dragging the video scroller back and forth isn't fast enough for you?
    04-22-11 02:40 AM
    dragging the video scroller back and forth isn't fast enough for you?
    Thanks, I was wondering how that's done too.

Though you could have just said "You simply drag the video scroller back and forth to rewind or forward."
    04-22-11 06:23 AM
    its too fast thats the problem. Its not precise enough. i usually have to watch a minute or so over again, because when i lift my finger it jumps backward or forward
    04-22-11 08:49 AM
    its too fast thats the problem. Its not precise enough. i usually have to watch a minute or so over again, because when i lift my finger it jumps backward or forward
    k what you need to do is go play cod for six hours increasing you look sensitivity every hour at the end of the six hours your finger movements will ne so precise you will no longer have any issues

but seriously i have the same issue it seems to get a bit easier with practice though
    04-22-11 08:57 AM
    k what you need to do is go play cod for six hours increasing you look sensitivity every hour at the end of the six hours your finger movements will ne so precise you will no longer have any issues

but seriously i have the same issue it seems to get a bit easier with practice though
    hahaha thanks for the tip . Guess i'll just deal for now and hope it gets better.
    04-23-11 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD