01-17-2013, 03:08 PM #2
- 2,487 Posts
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-17-2013, 08:54 PM #5
- 182 Posts
I went to web link and even signed up. Looks like a nice simple interface. But have some questions:
- There is an option to buy time, presumably for landline calls. But how do we find out what the call rates are to different parts of world?
- Is there no text messaging as there is in Skype? (often used to leave message if other party is off-line.)
OK, I think I found answers. There did seem to be a public and a random chatroom (but not places I would want to frequent!) How would we chat with a friend?
I found landline call costs 5c/min to any phone. (Does that mean worldwide?) For North America, Skype is 2.7c/min.
Last edited by kwelamnp; 01-17-2013 at 09:10 PM.
- By cfx_will in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 13Last Post: 12-16-2011, 09:50 AM
- By 123berryaddicted in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2011, 08:23 AM
- By NicoBerry in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2011, 10:48 AM
- By marksthespot60 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2011, 12:05 AM
- By dairyberry in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2011, 11:04 AM