Today, i mailed FACEFLOW app developer and enquired about a playbook version. Here is what they said, -
    Hi,
    Thanks for showing interest in Faceflow. Our BB10 app is coming out at the end of the month. If everything goes well after, we expect the Playbook app to be released within about 6 weeks. Thanks..'
    Now getting excited about it. Felt like sharing with you all.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    01-15-13 06:53 AM
    01-15-13 07:07 AM
    Today, i mailed FACEFLOW app developer and enquired about a playbook version. Here is what they said, -
    Hi,
    Thanks for showing interest in Faceflow. Our BB10 app is coming out at the end of the month. If everything goes well after, we expect the Playbook app to be released within about 6 weeks. Thanks..'
    Now getting excited about it. Felt like sharing with you all.
    So the bb10 upgrades for playbook won't come within 6 weeks, right?! or more I think... since the dev launch the app within about 6 weeks... so may be we'll get bb10 OS within about 6 months?
    01-15-13 10:53 AM
    But it could be six weeks from today... What matters is that we are getting BB10 to the PB!!!
    nicrallred likes this.
    01-15-13 12:51 PM
    Well i have a little worry here with what they said. The app will be available for BB10 by the end of the month, and the app for PB about 6 weeks later. If BB10 where to come to the PB anytime soon, then why would they release the app for PB in the first place and that even six weeks after BB10 launch?
    If BB10 comes to PB, why develop a seperate PB app?
    01-15-13 01:33 PM
    Well i have a little worry here with what they said. The app will be available for BB10 by the end of the month, and the app for PB about 6 weeks later. If BB10 where to come to the PB anytime soon, then why would they release the app for PB in the first place and that even six weeks after BB10 launch?
    Ditto... I also thought about that. That is why i've been saying that we may not see a fully fledged (or nothing at all) BB10 on Playbook. Hope i'm wrong. But, i've got to say that i bought PB for what it can do, not for what it might do with BB10. Honestly, i don't care about BB10 on Playbook. My playbook is really good in many ways. Just a cross platform video chat app missing. If we get faceflow, it would be almost complete atleast for me. I really don't expect anything from RIM regarding BB10 on Playbook.
    01-15-13 01:51 PM
    Ditto... I also thought about that. That is why i've been saying that we may not see a fully fledged (or nothing at all) BB10 on Playbook. Hope i'm wrong. But, i've got to say that i bought PB for what it can do, not for what it might do with BB10. Honestly, i don't care about BB10 on Playbook. My playbook is really good in many ways. Just a cross platform video chat app missing. If we get faceflow, it would be almost complete atleast for me. I really don't expect anything from RIM regarding BB10 on Playbook.
    Same here. I do hope that Skype comes to BB10, but actually all I care about is to have an video chat app and PC Windows version so I can chat with my family in Germany. My mom has an older PC running XP and she is by no means savy with it. But I can get her to install it and then the app for my PB. That's all. I don' care if it's Face Flow or Skype as long as it works.
    01-15-13 03:24 PM
    The dev may not even know about BlackBerry 10 coming to the Playbook. I wouldn't read into this too much. This app is gonna be sweet. I've been told that they are giving it a BBM look. The dev is very excited and so am I. We know for sure we will have FaceFlow and ooVoo. I could care less about Skype because I'm pretty certain it won't be there at launch.
    01-15-13 04:03 PM
    Even with bb10 coming to the PB they still need to make the app fit on the PB. It wouldn't be the same app that the bb10 phones get.
    01-15-13 04:13 PM
    6 weeks. That would be the 2nd half of February.

What's the big deal here?
    01-15-13 07:06 PM
    Same here. I do hope that Skype comes to BB10, but actually all I care about is to have an video chat app and PC Windows version so I can chat with my family in Germany. My mom has an older PC running XP and she is by no means savy with it. But I can get her to install it and then the app for my PB. That's all. I don' care if it's Face Flow or Skype as long as it works.
    Having a cross platform chat app would be really good indeed. Since there is no app as of now, it causes me a lot of trouble. Hope we get it soon.
    01-15-13 08:35 PM
    The dev may not even know about BlackBerry 10 coming to the Playbook. I wouldn't read into this too much. This app is gonna be sweet. I've been told that they are giving it a BBM look. The dev is very excited and so am I. We know for sure we will have FaceFlow and ooVoo. I could care less about Skype because I'm pretty certain it won't be there at launch.
    Who cares about Skype, if we have faceflow and Oovoo..!
    nappp likes this.
    01-15-13 11:37 PM
    donde se supone que a estas alturas esta???
    04-08-13 10:26 AM