I have Facebook on my PlayBook, i have Facebook added to Messages accounts, then why don't I get what people post on my wall like on my phone??
    11-05-12 06:04 PM
    I have Facebook on my PlayBook, i have Facebook added to Messages accounts, then why don't I get what people post on my wall like on my phone??
    If you add FB to Accounts, then you get FB Messages, not the News Feed, a.k.a. Wall Posts.
    11-05-12 06:12 PM
    If you add FB to Accounts, then you get FB Messages, not the News Feed, a.k.a. Wall Posts.
    That's a bummer, anyone know of any fix or app that will make pb fb work similar to our phone's fb app?
    11-06-12 09:04 AM
    That's a bummer, anyone know of any fix or app that will make pb fb work similar to our phone's fb app?
    There is no fix because the Messages app shows messages.

As for an update to the FaceBook app, maybe RIM will add that option on a future update. Right now I don't believe there are many apps that runs in the background without being open (with the exception of Messages and Calendar), so I don't know if there are 3rd party apps that have this feature.
    11-06-12 11:43 AM
    Have you tried sideloading the Android port of Facebook that is on the Good E-Reader site? Blackberry Playbook Social Media Apps | Good e-Reader Android APP Store - Playbook App Market

I've uninstalled the native BB version as it sucks so bad. This is a pretty decent workaround.
    11-06-12 02:21 PM