The Problem:
    The events on my facebook for playbook has started giving Error 'an error has occured' and close the chapter. The thing worked smoothly till day before and from yesterday, this sudden problem has come out of nowhere.
    so, basically am unable to see any birthdays and planned events without going on pc (as fb for bb smartphones do not have the 'events')
    Tried:
    Restarting the playbook.
    Uninstalling and reinstalling facebook on playbook.
    Uninstall facebook -> restart playbook -> install facebook -> restart playbook cycle.
    Hope:
    I do know if i am the only one with this problem, but the non availability of any thread suggests that i am one of the very few who is facing this problem. hope that someone is able to point out the possible cause and recommend a course of action to overcome.
    02-16-12 09:59 AM
    Mine has never worked. I hope OS 2 has some improvements in addition to fixing this. Last night half my posts weren't even showing up on my PB, that i could see on my phone and online.
    02-16-12 05:10 PM
    Known issue. I concur with dfdesign. It never worked.
    biffb likes this.
    02-16-12 05:26 PM
    Some solace to know i am not the only sufferer... hoping for a fix soon... even better... hoping for an early release of os2, which will have an integrated fb...
    02-16-12 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD