Hi is it possible to give access only to calendar and contacts for facebook integration? The messages arent great..
    02-22-12 03:52 AM
    I wish. The email accounts let you pick what you want to sync up, but as far as I can tell Facebook doesn't.

I'm right there with you, I don't like the messages syncing with no option to disable it. I had like 100 old messages in my Facebook inbox that I had to go and delete, talk about annoying.
    fbloise likes this.
    02-22-12 04:02 AM
    Likewise I'd like contacts and messages but not calendar. More options required for Facebook integration, I agree.
    02-22-12 04:07 AM
    For me it's the chat/conversations that was taking the most inbox space in the message app (and consequentially the most annoyance). I didn't realize that the conversation format was turned off by default at the time.

Another thing, I have no messages that were actual "letter" messages showing up in the message app at all
    02-22-12 04:32 AM
    I'll add my voice to those who would like to disable the messages for facebook. I chat with a lot of friends on facebook, and every single sentence shows up as a new message in my playbook inbox. It's extremely annoying.
    02-22-12 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD