So I bought my pb after the staples deal fell through. No hating on sta1 though....he was very honest. anywho...i bridged today for the first time as wifi was unavailable...and the internet browser performed immaculate during a late meeting. i was able to share my calendar with a colleague and also browse the net. a call came in and my pocket started ringing....silenced the call from my playbook and got right back to browsing, included youtube vids. this tablet is amazing and connectivity with bb phones just adds to the experience. i freaking love this thing...been ignoring my pc and phone (bb style 9670) i cant wait for android to open it up some more!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 12:09 AM
    Glad you're enjoying it! Have you posted on the http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-604920/?
    09-13-11 12:37 AM
    Enjoyed reading a fresh opinion. At first glance the pb is a great device, and it actually has a lot going for it. From time to time I bash the bridge feature (usually when I'm upset that native pim isn't available yet). I use the bridge feature a lot, its great for what it does. But ultimately I bought a tablet for more than this. I crave a full email client that has as much capability as ms outlook does on my PC.

I'm pleased to hear that the ndk is available in beta, although a little concerned about what I was hearing the other day of RIM turning down developers requesting the ndk beta simply because they were not making games for the pb.

I love my pb, but am extremely annoyed at what RIM says about it. They say "full web" which it doesn't, they say "professional tablet" yet they're pushing games more than they are business tools...

I feel I am like most consumers/business users. My patience is limited - I can't keep waiting for what the playbook "might" become. I'm going to hold out for this v2.0 supposedly being released soon (oct?). But if it doesn't make me say "sweet" like Kevin suggested it would, I'm gonna sell my pb on kijiji during the xmas season and treat myself to a tablet that has more to offer.

09-13-11 11:17 AM
    But if it doesn't make me say "sweet" like Kevin suggested it would, I'm gonna sell my pb on kijiji during the xmas season and treat myself to a tablet that has more to offer.

Has Kevin said much since that "sweet" suggestion?
    09-13-11 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD