Hi sorry if I am repeating on previous treads but I have looked and can not find an answer that doesn't date back to last year.

Does anybody know if it is possible or will be possible to get an external drive working on the playbook? I know it would need an adaptor to work but is this option available or in the pipe line?

I just wished I had pushed the bank balance a bit more and got a 32gb or even 64gb version.

I would love to able to have a hard drive that keeps all my movies and music on for when I travel and not be limited.

Cheers in advance.
    06-27-12 10:33 AM
    Hi sorry if I am repeating on previous treads but I have looked and can not find an answer that doesn't date back to last year.

Does anybody know if it is possible or will be possible to get an external drive working on the playbook? I know it would need an adaptor to work but is this option available or in the pipe line?

I just wished I had pushed the bank balance a bit more and got a 32gb or even 64gb version.

I would love to able to have a hard drive that keeps all my movies and music on for when I travel and not be limited.

Cheers in advance.
    There are WiFi enabled HDDs available to use on the PB, or anything that uses WiFi. They should work well on a home network

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Satell...bUvbUpU7481239
    Stump3r likes this.
    06-27-12 10:42 AM
    I have to look into one of these!
    06-27-12 11:26 AM
    You dont need an external hdd; you can use your computer as one because the pb can communicate wireless with it or by usb and you can easily transfer files from one to another. If you have alot of space avail on your desktop or laptop; an external hdd would be redundant.
    06-27-12 11:31 AM
    I was kind of hoping to be able to take a small compact device maybe even just a memory stick so i wouldn't need a computer or be fixed to a wifi area.
    06-27-12 11:48 AM
    This forum link may help

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-689362/

also do a PB forum search "wifi drive" for more working drives

USB drives to not connect. You can only use WIFI to connect.
    06-27-12 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD