While the charge crazy Playbook.how can this?????
    09-02-11 11:12 PM
    I think it's because it's sitting on your laptop. Seems to be some interference. Does it happen when it's NOT sitting there?
    09-03-11 12:58 AM
    i could not make any sense of that video....and i definitely dont see the connection btw the charging and the 'not so coordinated' finger activity i saw

video seems senseless to me
    09-03-11 02:39 AM
    why i fooling??and i downloaded new video and not on pc only table..
    09-03-11 04:10 AM
    you speaker table ear envelope raspberry donut bridge left shoe and even if

===

See? I can also put a series of random words together and make no sense.

But it has been oft reported that when on charge the PB acts funny. I had it the first week I owned the PB, and thereafter when it was charging I left it alone (usually overnight).

Not ideal, but no great inconvenience either.
    dcburke789 likes this.
    09-03-11 06:50 AM
    It should stop if you move it away from the tangle of electrical cords.
    09-03-11 07:11 AM
    Only reason I opened this thread is to figure out the title of the thread....Still dont get it...
    mithrazor likes this.
    09-03-11 07:23 AM
    I have 3 theories...

Theory No. 1 - Your PlayBook is being possessed by a spirit. Although the spirit seem to be a non-violent one, but if you want to get rid of it, you have to call a spirit medium and let him cast away the spirit. You can try also to submerge your PlayBook into holywater. It may solve the problem. Be sure only that your PlayBook is not "ON" when you do it and completely dried before turning it "ON" again.

Theory No. 2- Either you have so much static or less static in your body. You know, the thing that when you walk across the rug, reach for the doorknob and... ZAP!!! You get a static shock! Either less or too much can make your PlayBook crazy since its screen is made of a capacitive touchscreen panel consists of an insulator and since human body is also an electrical conductor, touching the surface of the screen results in a distortion of the screen's electrostatic. And if you are having "more" or even "less" electrostatic in body, this can contribute to the erratic response of PlayBook. Almost the same reason why there are people struck by lightning. Try to wear an electrostatic discharge bracelet before touching your PlayBook. This may balance your body electrostatic and may cause normal response from your PlayBook.

Theory No. 3 -You've got defective PlayBook. Simple as that - no paranormal activity or scientific reasoning. And the only way is to replace it with new one, if it still under warranty, or go to the nearest BlackBerry repair center in your area and let them fix that problem for good.
    09-03-11 09:05 AM
    I think we're all reading too much into this. Obviously the staggering amount of Midi-chlorians in Yoda here's body are throwing the PlayBook off. Hardly RIM's fault. They can't do quality testing against an ancient Jedi Master.

PlayBook take back you must.
    JR A, jonathon.94, simsim and 1 others like this.
    09-03-11 10:08 AM
    I think you need to slow down and let things load. You are tapping the screen all over the place and not giving the PB a chance to catch up.
    09-03-11 10:19 AM
    I had the same issue when I hooked up my playbook via HDMI to my cheap TV.
    09-03-11 11:16 AM
    looks like the charging cable is the problem. its not grounding properly. I had the same problem with a laptop, when the cord was bent it would cause the touchpad to malfunction. when it was unplugged it worked fine. I say try a different power cord
    JR A likes this.
    09-03-11 11:16 AM
    I connected the computer gives the same problem and i tried other plugs and i wipe but not improve
    09-03-11 06:34 PM
    you speaker table ear envelope raspberry donut bridge left shoe and even if

===

See? I can also put a series of random words together and make no sense.

But it has been oft reported that when on charge the PB acts funny. I had it the first week I owned the PB, and thereafter when it was charging I left it alone (usually overnight).

Not ideal, but no great inconvenience either.
    I award you 500 internets for your humor. Well played.
    09-03-11 07:55 PM
    This was just waste of time, your answer lies in this thread which appeared last week.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lugged-612846/

"It explains how to do this is" just want to know what did you actually explain?
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 09-03-11 at 08:16 PM.
    09-03-11 08:13 PM
    A hard reset of the playbook fixes most of these issues. Ish happens. Reboot.
    09-03-11 08:16 PM
    A hard reset of the playbook fixes most of these issues. Ish happens. Reboot.
    The issue is got nothing to do with playbook in the first place, please read this
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lugged-612846/
    09-03-11 08:21 PM
    I award you 500 internets for your humor. Well played.
    Why thank you, kind Sir!

I'll put 200 away for a rainy day and squander the rest immediately
    09-04-11 05:35 PM
    Very interesting...
    I just checked Mine, it's all ok
    Reset the device usta ...
    09-04-11 06:32 PM
    I think we're all reading too much into this. Obviously the staggering amount of Midi-chlorians in Yoda here's body are throwing the PlayBook off. Hardly RIM's fault. They can't do quality testing against an ancient Jedi Master.

PlayBook take back you must.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously...made my day with that one.
    05Mustang likes this.
    09-04-11 07:27 PM
    Shutdown the device and reset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 10:25 PM
    I never want to see this thread again please.
    09-05-11 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD