Help!!! I have transfered excel files from my computer to my playbook via USB. When I open my files and try to edit them they are locked. Am I doing something wrong?? Would really like to figure this one out before hockey season starts. I do alot of volunteer work and it would be very helpful to do it while sitting at the arena. Thanks
    08-07-13 09:13 PM
    Is there any security setup in the excel files on the PC that would make them "read only"
    08-07-13 09:21 PM
    Are you just opening them with the Doc-to-go Sheet program?

Any arcane formulas or macros or ???? in them?
    08-07-13 10:10 PM
    There are some formulas which don't translate to Docs-to-Go on the PlayBook. Also where you have merged cells or cells with connections to another sheet or section of the current worksheet, Docs-to-Go is unable to read them. I found this problem with a few of mine. Sideloading the OfficeSuite port from Android worked quite well in these instances.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...-2-0-a-701348/
    FF22 and playbook_swiper1 like this.
    08-08-13 12:08 AM
    howarmat....No there are no security setup
    F2......Not a computer guy here, but if I understand right your talking about formulas....if that is what your talking about
    then yes there are.
    Chaplain_Clancy....you hit the nail on the head....my files have formulas in them and yes I am using Docs-to-go on my
    playbook. Not sure what you mean by "Sideloading the Office Suite port".
    08-24-13 04:41 PM
    Docs to Go can't necessarily open all Excel or Word files that you can throw at it, but there are other apps that are available that might do better than DTG. If you could post one of these files on the net, perhaps in a public folder from one of the cloud services, and post a link here, maybe someone here could test this file out to see if it's editable in one of these other apps (like Office Suite Pro).
    08-24-13 05:04 PM