Error ID: 30242
KB32888-"There were problems completing this purchase. Please try again or visit BlackBerry App World Support for more information. (Error ID: 30242)" when attempting to complete a purchase in App World on the PlayBook
This is a known issue and is being addressed in a current internal build for the BlackBerry PlayBook OS which is at v22.214.171.1242 right now. No idea when it'll be released or if it will go into a higher version before release but the issue is being worked on, which is always a good thing.
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-10-2012, 12:13 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Error ID: 30242
Well it's December 10th now and I have BlackBerry PlayBook OS Version 126.96.36.1998 and I still have the same error/issue!!!
Probably RIM doesn't want our $'s we have to spend. It starts making more sense why ppl are breaking away from BlackBerry, because this is just unacceptable seeing the timeframe and an updated version that still didn't resolve such an critical issue.
- 12-10-2012, 01:09 PM #6
Native mail deleting messages from server?
I would love to be able to access all my email accounts on the PlayBook, but losing my messages just because the PB deleted them is silly.Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10
Got a question? email@example.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel
- By world saviour in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2011, 01:31 PM
- By world saviour in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2011, 01:12 PM
- By world saviour in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2011, 01:12 PM
- By RicanMedic78 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2011, 08:48 AM
- By boudy_145 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-17-2010, 12:24 PM